Design BA seeks accommodation in Dublin. (1 Viewer)

Fluid

Website
www.mouth.dk
21 year old Danish student, educated at the department of interactive design in Designskolen Kolding (Danish equivalent to Royal College of Arts). As a part of my education, the school desires that their students will use their 4th. year abroad.

My obvious choice is ofcourse Ireland. Currently I am seeking a Director Assistant positions around Dublin. Realizing that production companies doesn't take one seriously before you demonstrate that you aren't just toying with the thought of moving overseas... I seek a room asap.

I have great manners, eat politely(no burps from here), quiet and I am doing my best to make the world smile around me.

As of rooms: I hope to find something with a creative environment, but I am pretty much satisfied with most.
As of pricing: As a student I can't afford to pay much more than 250€ preferably less.

I really hope that some of you lurkers outthere might be able to help me. Maybe you know somebody who has something...? Or maybe you have something yourself? Anyways feel free to e-mail me at:
my AT mouth DOT dk or post on this forum, I check daily.

Sincerely, and flowers.

Kim
www.mouth.dk/greyman/ <website for my coming short film>
www.mouth.dk <my totally outdated but still valid portfolio>

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back