demos wanted (1 Viewer)

luckie

demos wanted from unsigned bands-(rock,goth,punk) for possible inclusion in soundtrack to documentary on temple bar area.

luckie (15 Mar, 2002 03:42 p.m.):
demos wanted from unsigned bands-(rock,goth,punk) for possible inclusion in soundtrack to documentary on temple bar area.

is this a documentary about those kids that hang out in templebar?

???

anonymous koward (15 Mar, 2002 03:44 p.m.):

???
yeah.its about temple bar as a cultural space and the people that hang out there

luckie (15 Mar, 2002 03:47 p.m.):
anonymous koward (15 Mar, 2002 03:44 p.m.):

???
yeah.its about temple bar as a cultural space and the people that hang out there

Whats a 'culture space'??
And i'm sure whatever it is those kids outside the music centre don't count

I was approached by a gothy slithering little girl and her mate while I was waiting for someone there...they were sipping their coke (spiked with vodka, shhh) and they first asked me my name and then if I was a cop.

I was so displaced by their angsty little 'witty' remarks and stuff all I could say was 'please go away, I'm tired.'

They did.

the only soundtrack I can imagine is scary david lynch music...

rumpus (19 Mar, 2002 03:07 p.m.):
I was approached by a gothy slithering little girl and her mate while I was waiting for someone there...they were sipping their coke (spiked with vodka, shhh) and they first asked me my name and then if I was a cop.

I was so displaced by their angsty little 'witty' remarks and stuff all I could say was 'please go away, I'm tired.'

They did.

the only soundtrack I can imagine is scary david lynch music...

Well why were yew troying to fock with them Rumpus? They're just hovving a gud toime. You're just sew full of hate, you kneuw?

I tewld Derbh on you and she said Uisce and Uachtar Reoite are loike, real pissed off, and thot they said thot yew are just a focking mongrel, roight?

lorcanzo (19 Mar, 2002 03:29 p.m.):
well you sure as hell do, herv my boy....

no, my son, i look like a superintendent.

how'd your gig in gz go? sorry i didn't make it in, i was having the beginnings of an aztec two-step when i texted you and had to leg it back inside.

Truth is my bitterness comes from closet love....I just wanted to hang out there with them and, like, hug and play kiss chasing and spend my saturdays with this nymphette in scraggedy black and tarten...

I wanted to feel secure for once... with her boney, dirty little hand in mine... knowing that she loves the things I love, feels the things I feel... wears the same toungue in cheek badges I wear. (In my day they it was zig and zag badges)

I jest. God bless those kids. I'm just jealous my community of arseholes when I was 15 was a community of three instead of 4,ooo.

..and I didn't look like a cop...more like a lonley history teacher. Aaaaannnnd now I've said too much.

herv (19 Mar, 2002 03:52 p.m.):

how'd your gig in gz go? sorry i didn't make it in, i was having the beginnings of an aztec two-step when i texted you and had to leg it back inside.

the place was full of long haired lethered jack booted guys + gals there to watch dagda, (who were nice chaps, let me use his tuner!). but we had to go on after them and nobody gave a shit...
ah well... it was a bit of fun...

lorcanzo (19 Mar, 2002 04:21 p.m.):
the place was full of long haired lethered jack booted guys + gals there to watch dagda, (who were nice chaps, let me use his tuner!). but we had to go on after them and nobody gave a shit...

Yep, know that feelin...

herv (19 Mar, 2002 03:52 p.m.):

thats gz for you. its good fun though, i had a laugh the last time.
apart from the sound man having to run off with his pa before the night was over...

PeeWee (20 Mar, 2002 02:23 p.m.):

Yep, know that feelin...

That makes three of us so...

Dan (20 Mar, 2002 03:06 p.m.):

Yep, know that feelin...

ah here, me too. mind you , i know most feelings.

except them of inclusivity and happiness and being touched there by nice gerrils.

Dan (20 Mar, 2002 03:06 p.m.):
the place was full of long haired lethered jack booted guys + gals there to watch dagda ...

Yep, know that feelin...

Make that 4 (or 5, cos we did it twice)
I'm planning to sign to BMG to get my revenge on Stephen

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back