Delorentos Meteor nominations (2 Viewers)

what's U:M
and how come you have to have a mobile to vote?
I know there are more mobiles than people in ireland, but not all of us have one! Sheesh!
glad to see fight like apes are there aswell, i CAN'T get that lend me your face song out of my head.
maebh

They're a gig promoter, put on great great stuff. www.umack.com

No different from a Bud Rising or similar beer baron fronted event though, is it?

Dunno..

The short answer:
What Pete says goes

The long answer:
One of Delorentos has been posting here for a long, long time, and it would be a real shame if we weren't able talk about the fact that they were nominated (or that they won, if they win) just because the awards ceremony is being promoted by certain parties

Point taken egg and I have no problems with "what Pete says goes" because this site is his site.

BUT

thumped.com has banned all mentions of MCD events since Oxegen 2006, yet it's now making exceptions for an event organised and controlled and produced by MCD because of the involvement of Delorentos. You can see why it doesn't quite add up.

Fight Like Apes in Whelan's being nominated is weird/brilliant. Obviously there were a few more people at Damien Rice in Marley Park, so it might be difficult for 'em to win...

Give them yr vote though!

Laaaads its simple -

Discussion of Meteor awards and nominees - ok.

Discussion of the MCD-promoted Meteor awards show - not ok.

Carry on.

so if FLA's gig in whelans gets more than say 400 votes does it get disqualified? I voted delorentos even though the shortlist is clearly flawed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back