DELICIOUSLY OBSCURE SURREALISM (1 Viewer)

oootini said:
havent you lads got work bright and early or something?

I'm in denial about it. Also, I passed out for two hours earlier for some reason, and now I can't sleep.

i promise, faust will be well worth the visit.

Red Square are the band doing the rescore and they're really good.

there'll be other short films tonight as well. so its a big filmic treat. and my token cultural event for the month.

puppetmonkey said:
i promise, faust will be well worth the visit.

Red Square are the band doing the rescore and they're really good.

there'll be other short films tonight as well. so its a big filmic treat. and my token cultural event for the month.

Sounds interesting

Does that promise come with a money back guarantee?

Looks like I can make this now, recordings been cancelled, might pop by if I can persuade anyone to come with me.

You should all go and I'll come along too and we can pretend to be friends. I've no idea what you look like though.

We could all meet outside at 7.30 - more fun if we don't know what we look like as we can give all strangers on their own weird looks while we try to figure out if they will get upset at being called Moose, Bellatrix or Squiggle :D

ICUH8N said:
*still on fence

Well, you can either stay up there until someone knocks you off or you can pick a side.

I suggest you join the rest of us standing outside staring at strangers. It should be amusing.

Bellatrix said:
I'm taking a leaf out of orangecat's book.

I just had a quick chat with him, from outside the bush in which he's currently lurking. He reckons it's too warm for this sort of messing about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back