Deftones in Dublin (3 Viewers)

if i was 14 again i think i'd enjoy this. but chino moreno really let himself go in the last few years.
they'll never top adrenaline or around the fur.
but enjoy yourself and all that :)

piratio said:
Yeah - Even one minute silence were better than them back in... '97? I'm defo there though...

B

gah! nostalgia! i had a mix tape with a one minute silence song on it....i think it was called 'stuck between a rock and a hard face ' or something like that. hehehe.:eek:

saw them on the white pony tour in london a few years ago. it was really good, but they played a load of stuff from the first album which in my opinion is pants. in fairness the last album wasn't great either. but the middle two rule. they need to stop working with terry date though, its making them lazy.

Although all the albums are great,I would ove to hear them play white pony in its entirity.

They are a band who really progressed and developed with each record.

Get taproot to support.

Late 90's sleeve tattoocore

brian.html said:
Although all the albums are great,I would ove to hear them play white pony in its entirity.

They are a band who really progressed and developed with each record.

Get taproot to support.

last album really was more of a throwback to their earlier more aggressive albums, not a progression on white pony at all. and dont for fucksake get taproot over, that would be almost as bad as getting superskin to reform for this.

xsteox said:
last album really was more of a throwback to their earlier more aggressive albums, not a progression on white pony at all. and dont for fucksake get taproot over, that would be almost as bad as getting superskin to reform for this.

Joke steo,Taproot are shit.

Whats the bets Eyes Closed get the slot.
They did Machine Head etc

brian.html said:
Joke steo,Taproot are shit.

Whats the bets Eyes Closed get the slot.
They did Machine Head etc

sorry, it got by me. chalk it down to tiredness. as for eyesclosed, yeah probably.mcd are renouned for booking good supports arn't they?:D

Tell it to your boyriend Mackle.

tiff.jpg

the problem with mackle according to brian oak:

"he's just saying the deftones are shit. it's cos of the sonic youth thing. that's the problem with mackle"

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Mackle-"the first of my 3 wishes has finally come true"
Elton-"what did I do to deserve this"

heheh

Andy didnt quite quote me right.
However Mackle if genuinely think the deftones are shit you honestly need to learn a thing or two of what constitites a good song.

Not bleepy,noisy experimental obscurer than thou music.

Learn about songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back