Death to veryslowey (1 Viewer)

Vinnie said:
If the funniest Slowey could take on the majority of the posting I think there would be more harmony and synergy on this board moving forward. In the meantime, speaking of gees, here's a picture of Kenny Everett as all three Bee Gees.

beegees.jpg
bee gees. they're some pack of cunts alright..

So it seems from the amount of people who have taken and given me rep points for this post that people love and loath veryslowey in equal amounts. I take it that for those of you who called me a spa and said that VS's a genius all agree that it's comic genius to pretend you have downs syndrome. Right?

Just put him on your ignore list if you don't like 'im. If you ban him the whole thing will just go underground, where there are no health and safety regulations. How will you collect taxes then?

1950's said:
So it seems from the amount of people who have taken and given me rep points for this post that people love and loath veryslowey in equal amounts. I take it that for those of you who called me a spa and said that VS's a genius all agree that it's comic genius to pretend you have downs syndrome. Right?

whatever. who are you to police his behaviour or what other people deem funny? besides, this isnt about comedy - he isnt fuckin' jerry seinfeld. just ignore him if you dont like him and his avatar. jeeeze.

1950's said:

he's got more rep than you. doesnt that mean he's better at life or something??

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back