Death to veryslowey (2 Viewers)

Plot Summary for
Columbo: Rest in Peace, Mrs. Columbo (
1990) (TV)

A woman who blames Lt. Columbo for the loss of her husband sets out to get back at him. But before she goes after him, she first goes after the man who informed on her husband and by showing the Lt. how it feels to lose a love one; by going after his wife.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0097088/

SadieOutlaw said:
wow, i always figured that he never actually had a wife. i thought he might just use the "you know, my wife loves these...blah blah blah (usually a piece of evidence)" line, just to disarm the defensive suspect. i really do think he's that clever.

always figured his breath'd smell like the night before's Jack Daniels and that he was left by his wife cos he was fucked up. he was all about solving crime and his liquor.

I guess that dream is smashed now.

avernus said:
always figured his breath'd smell like the night before's Jack Daniels and that he was left by his wife cos he was fucked up. he was all about solving crime and his liquor.

I guess that dream is smashed now.

yeah, thanks a lot pete, you dream smasher.:p

Back on topic:

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
offslowey.jpg

slowey is the brave and braless young wan in a tight tshirt on a cold day. fair play to him i say. a breath of fresh air and a stirring in the loins he is. why should he put on a jumper and cover his assets in shame? cos a couple of you are tired of him? jaded oul lads who couldnt get it up if you tried. slowey=tits. you lot=arses. me=representative from re-nard's retards modelling agency. what a find.

i dunno. anything that results in me typing "retarded supermodel" and "alsatian catwalk" into google's image search has just justified their existence.

SadieOutlaw said:
does anyone else LOVE columbo?

i have big love for columbo.

When I was living in New Orleans a friend and I were walking past this art gallary that had a big sign outside that said that they sold Peter Falk's paintings, we spent 30 minutes looking at his paintings and 30 seconds looking at everythign else.

Unicron said:
When I was living in New Orleans a friend and I were walking past this art gallary that had a big sign outside that said that they sold Peter Falk's paintings, we spent 30 minutes looking at his paintings and 30 seconds looking at everythign else.
were they any good?

Unicron said:
They weren't bad, I know jack shit about art but remember liking them, I think he works mainly with charcoals if I recall correctly.

There was a really good self portrait in his full Columbo get up.

I think he did all the pictures of horses in his office in Made.

Unicron said:
They weren't bad, I know jack shit about art but remember liking them, I think he works mainly with charcoals if I recall correctly.

There was a really good self portrait in his full Columbo get up.

you realise that he's actually an angel who was bored of heaven?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back