Death to veryslowey (1 Viewer)

Vinnie said:
There's a few people posting as Slowey. I have been working on this scoop for my community bulletin for 26 years now. I am so close to breaking this thing I can smell it.

spartacus.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/johnnystress/spartacus.jpg

SadieOutlaw said:
does anyone else LOVE columbo?

i have big love for columbo.
the wife does.

the one on a couple of sundays ago was a bit weird. it was all billy connolly and hardly any peter falk.

pete said:
the wife does.

the one on a couple of sundays ago was a bit weird. it was all billy connolly and hardly any peter falk.

yeah that was weird, i actually turned it on, saw about 5 minutes of billy c and then changed it thinking i'd missed columbo. blast. i'll give him my full attention this sunday. i love the way he's such a goofball and the murderer is always some well-off snooty type who only sees him as a goofball. haha suckers!

there will always be room for slowey at hag's house. always. i'll even let him have a doobie with me as long as he agrees not to use his super-human strength on me when he gets whacked.

hag said:
there will always be room for slowey at hag's house. always. i'll even let him have a doobie with me as long as he agrees not to use his super-human strength on me when he gets whacked.

hehe yeah, slowey is OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back