Death in St. Petersburg - Nazi attack after Food Not Bombs (1 Viewer)

ha hilalrious you pick the one fuckin country where white people are being opressed (ask yourself for a second how they got to be there, how they enslaved a people, how they had no right to be there from day one) and make that an example, Paris was burning because people have been marginalised in ghettos.

We need to protect ireland from fuckin what? get a life you sap, there is no huge conspiracy, mugabe hasnt got his sights set on ireland you paranoid fuck.

and as for your 'fact' that there are alot of non whites who want to kill us maybe you should open your fuckin eyes and see that there are probably far more whites who wouldnt care if we died than people of other races. By that i mean the white eltie who run this fuckin twobit planet who couldnt give a shit about you or anyone like you.

the moronic nature of people still amazes me:mad:

Ha! Damnit!
Everytime a NAZI starts off with the 'Im not a nazi, but..' I kind of get hoping that they may actually come across with their facts and arguments in a sane manor. Never happens tho. They really are all fuckin idiots.

spuded said:
ha hilalrious you pick the one fuckin country where white people are being opressed (ask yourself for a second how they got to be there, how they enslaved a people, how they had no right to be there from day one) and make that an example, Paris was burning because people have been marginalised in ghettos.

Oh of course, the whole "Enslaved a people" crap! Blacks sold THEIR OWN PEOPLE into slavery. Give a guess in which country slavery still exists today? Yes, Africa. Black slaves owned by blacks.

Lets not forget that no white person that is alive today owns a slave. The white people who are living in South Africa today have been born there, their families lived their for generations, and they have done nothing out of the way except being white.

So, white people can go to a country, live their for generations. And GENOCIDE is perfectly acceptaple?

But when non-whites come to a white country, and their mass violence is perfectly justified?

Lets see... You are a retard.

spuded said:
By that i mean the white eltie who run this fuckin twobit planet who couldnt give a shit about you or anyone like you.

And that makes it ok?

so africa is a country now then? fuckin muppet.

white people still don't have slaves? what about sweatshops, what about bonded labour, what about the countless multinationals making money of the sweat and death of people in third world countries.

Apartheid in south africa is only a recent memory so dont give me crap about the 'poor suffering whites' in south africa cause in all honesty i couldnt give two fucks about them

You say when non whites come to a white country their is mass violence?, where exactly is this mass violence happening, where are the hordes of uncontrollable non whites that you seem to envisage.

i tire of arguing with saps like you, lord abbath, ha! gimme a break..

This thread is'nt about Stormfront or about Africa's history concerning the slave trade...so give it a rest or start a new thread.

Any why on earth do people think its relevant to post links to Stormfront on Eirecore so often?
Either sign up here, or sign up there if their conversation is so riveting.

Rimbaud said:
This thread is'nt about Stormfront or about Africa's history concerning the slave trade...so give it a rest or start a new thread.

Any why on earth do people think its relevant to post links to Stormfront on Eirecore so often?
Either sign up here, or sign up there if their conversation is so riveting.
Buh?
What's the problem?
the thread is about nazis killing someone and someone pointed out we've got a few fash of our own lurking.
anyway, you cant just sign up and start posting on stormfront, if yo could the board couldn't exist coz no one would let them go on the way they do.

Hey mister not-a-nazi, have you ever met anyone from africa? Have you been there? have you spoken to one of these 'non-whites' you're so scared of?
I would be willing to lay bets that your fear is based on pure ignorance.

Lord Abbath said:
we do need to protect Ireland from this kind of thing. do you think that mugabe is sparing white people who were against racism? no, I think you'd be killed along with everyone else.

Dr. Kamou Kambon said "WE HAVE TO EXTERMINATE WHITE PEOPLE OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET!"

Do you think he'll spare you?

facts are, there's a lot of non-whites that just want to kill us.

nobodies saying that wanting to exterminate all white people is any less racist than wanting to exterminate any other race,in the african case its a little easier to understand why people would be so extremely anti-white people though.protecting ireland from racists of any kind will stop ''this kind of thing'',not race based politics

''Lets not forget that no white person that is alive today owns a slave.''
that is a ridiculous statement to try and make.

mazzyianne said:
Buh?
What's the problem?
the thread is about nazis killing someone and someone pointed out we've got a few fash of our own lurking.

Initially the thread was to pay respect to Timur and family and friends.And to let people know what had happened to someone in a related DIY scene to ours.

Someone pointed out we have a few fash of our own lurking?
Thats meant to be news to us?Let em lurk...thread has kind of twindled away from the original point anyways....so hardly worth me saying anything.
I don't understand why people have post up stormfront links though.Its not productive.

mazzyianne said:
Hey mister not-a-nazi, have you ever met anyone from africa? Have you been there? have you spoken to one of these 'non-whites' you're so scared of?

Obviously there's some people that are'nt very intelligent about.
I blame the teachers.

Ok point taken, maybe it should be a different thread.

Rimbaud said:
I don't understand why people have post up stormfront links though.Its not productive.

It's good to know how they think. I guess it reminds us that they are total morons, in case we forget.

spuded said:
Apartheid in south africa is only a recent memory so dont give me crap about the 'poor suffering whites' in south africa cause in all honesty i couldnt give two fucks about them

Well I think that says it all. you are a pathetic excuse for a human being

mazzyianne said:

Is it easier for you to believe that it's ignorance that motivates me and not experience?

As a matter of fact a Nigerian family moved in next door to me. this was before I ever got involved with stormfront. 2 days after they had moved in, they had stolen from us and given my mother a concussion when she confronted them about it. We went to the police, and were acused of racism. Aparently my mother had tried to "force" her way into their house and shes a 60 year old woman!!

this family was bent on terrorising us and they started throwing their garbage over the wall into our garden, breaking our windows and scratching my van. every time we tried to get the police they did nothing. no help from anyone. so we moved, after one month living beside this nigerian family we had to move.

this was a very jarring experience and beforehand I would have considered myself an anti-racist, but after that I had very strong feelings about immigration and exactly who were are letting into the country. I found stormfront and I also found that I was not alone.

I honestly do not believe that anyone should be driven from their homes and accussed of being racist just for not standing for it.

so you can pretend that I have had no experience, that I'm just ignorant, but I think the truth is the other way around. you are the one who has had no experience. I hope you dont because I wouldnt wish it on anyone. But I am not ignorant.

This kind of thing happens everywhere. it follows a simple pattern, multiculturalism brings strife and destruction and this apathy is only swiftening it. It is worse than apathy infact, it's countermanding.

Lord Abbath said:
Is it easier for you to believe that it's ignorance that motivates me and not experience?

As a matter of fact a Nigerian family moved in next door to me. this was before I ever got involved with stormfront. 2 days after they had moved in, they had stolen from us and given my mother a concussion when she confronted them about it. We went to the police, and were acused of racism. Aparently my mother had tried to "force" her way into their house and shes a 60 year old woman!!

so all your politics have been based on one experience with a bunch of assholes?the fact that their nigerian has absolutely nothing to do with the way they acted(if this is true),theres plenty of irish people who act the same way.

''you are a pathetic excuse for a human being'' ---i think he was trying to point out that you reap what you sew,ie europeans who went over to south africa to enjoy the benefits of apartheid and when it ended were somewhat suprised that native people would end up being very hostile towards them?
and add into this the fact that if europeans had not colonised countries like africa and taken advantage of cheap raw materials from 3rd world countries we probably would not have so much immigration at this point in time.

It comforts me to know that you are a moron, yes.
You turned from 'anti-racist' to racist based on one famliy. that doesn't sound moronic at all.:rolleyes:

Actually I lived in Africa for most of my childhood, until I ws 16. I lived in four different countries, I went to multicultural schools, my first friends were african, my first boyfriend was kenyan, I reckon I am a little less ignorant then you, yes.

I can absolutely guarantee you that there are amazing people in this world of all races and there are morons like yourself everywhere too.

ps. you can go away now, you aren't going to make any new friends around here

Lord Abbath said:

this family was bent on terrorising us and they started throwing their garbage over the wall into our garden, breaking our windows and scratching my van. every time we tried to get the police they did nothing. no help from anyone. so we moved, after one month living beside this nigerian family we had to move.

You are an idiot. You have just pretty much summed up the attitude most people on Stormfront seem to have. The fact that they are Nigerian has nothing to do with the fact that they were assholes. Does the fact that you are Irish influence the person you are really? If an Irish family had moved in and done this would it have been any different. NO! You wouldnt be condeming the whole Irish population for an isolated attack like that. Seriously get your head out of your ass.

You are more of a pathetic excuse for a human being than anyone you have called that on this board

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back