Death Disco Tour (1 Viewer)

DeadFlowerRecs

Website
www.myspace.com
DEATH DISCO LONDON
Wednesday
May 27th
Notting Hill Arts Club

DJ's - Alan Mc Gee (Creation Records) & Danny Watson (Warner Music)

Live Music - The Law / The Foxes / Sweet Jane / St. Deluxe

w/ Big Screen showing Man U v Barcelona

''The Foxes - hardest working band..The Law - Dundee's finest - Sweet Jane - will be the last time they play a small room..trust me - St.Deluxe - blew the crowd away last time at DD'' Danny Watson (Death Disco / Warner Music)

http://www.nottinghillartsclub.com/

m_4f48f454783c48dc8b6ea52bb3b0277a.jpg

DEATH DISCO DUBLIN
Sunday
May 31st
Buck Whaleys
Leeson St.

DJ's BP Fallon & Bonehead (Oasis) & Laura Lee Conboy (Phantom 105.2fm)

Live Music - Sweet Jane & Craig Walker (Power Of Dreams / Archive) & Livin Proof

http://www.bpfallon.com/

''[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And there’ll be live music too at DD Dublin on May 31st – with the sonic circus being lead by Sweet Jane fronted by the vocal volcano that is Lydia Des Dolles and described by BP Fallon as The Raveonettes having consentual rough sex with The Jesus And Mary Chain”. As if that wasn’t enough, additionally performing live is cult hero/Power Of Dreams singer Craig Walker plus Livin Proof.'' BP FALLON

m_cc0575c2db3149e9aa545dda991710b3.png

[/FONT]

ugh i hate this kinda shite - "The Raveonettes having consentual rough sex with The Jesus And Mary Chain”

how about "sweet jane have nice songs"

I used to like death disco in the village but that buck whaleys place is crap. 6 euro for a beer and mcgee playing his oasis CDS

I had the misfortune of going to a Death Disco night in Galway once. Some auld lad who used to be in Sigue Sigue Sputnik was DJing. When I say DJing he was playing CDr's of his horrible home made mash ups (Complete with five seconds of silence between songs) while bouncing around the stage like an even more geriatric version of Andy Ruane on the Fanta Roadshow. There was one particulary vile bootleg of Born Slippy and Teenage Kicks that had to be heard to be believed. And the whole time BP kept grabbing the mic and yelling that the random auld fella was "the best fucking DJ in the world".
Grim as fuck.

I can't stand BP "I took drugs with Led Zep" Fallon and the voiceover he does for the upcoming Death Disco is one of the most irritating things I've ever heard.

I had the misfortune of going to a Death Disco night in Galway once. Some auld lad who used to be in Sigue Sigue Sputnik was DJing. When I say DJing he was playing CDr's of his horrible home made mash ups (Complete with five seconds of silence between songs) while bouncing around the stage like an even more geriatric version of Andy Ruane on the Fanta Roadshow. There was one particulary vile bootleg of Born Slippy and Teenage Kicks that had to be heard to be believed. And the whole time BP kept grabbing the mic and yelling that the random auld fella was "the best fucking DJ in the world".
Grim as fuck.

Wow, that's sounds absolutely tragic

DEATH DISCO LONDON
Wednesday
May 27th
Notting Hill Arts Club

DJ's - Alan Mc Gee (Creation Records) & Danny Watson (Warner Music)

Live Music - The Law / The Foxes / Sweet Jane / St. Deluxe

m_4f48f454783c48dc8b6ea52bb3b0277a.jpg

Why are Sweet Jane so big on that poster???? If according to the line up and list St Deluxe are headlining??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back