dear music friends, what are we listening to today? (1 Viewer)

listening to masada live in sevilla at the moment. spent the last 20 hours or so listening to that jean-luc picard song. fucking excellent. thought i'd have to give up listening to music altogether after hearing it. oh yeah, whoever was on about the wolf eyes/panicsville stuff, have ye heard the cock esp/panicsville album of monkee's covers? haven't heard it myself but it sounds deadly.

ddmurph said:
listening to masada live in sevilla at the moment. spent the last 20 hours or so listening to that jean-luc picard song. fucking excellent. thought i'd have to give up listening to music altogether after hearing it. oh yeah, whoever was on about the wolf eyes/panicsville stuff, have ye heard the cock esp/panicsville album of monkee's covers? haven't heard it myself but it sounds deadly.
the picard song is incredible, isn't it. go bump it up!

Rimbaud said:
You know they`ve reformed and are touring in the states at the mo..

eh?!?!? are you fuckin serious?! didnt know that at all. awwww if they played here... if i could see damon che playing in the flesh i could die a happy man... THE greatest drummer ever.

Alan Remorse said:
eh?!?!? are you fuckin serious?! didnt know that at all. awwww if they played here... if i could see damon che playing in the flesh i could die a happy man... THE greatest drummer ever.
yeah i heard che reformed the band without telling the old band members... just got some of his new pals in.
fuck it, he's the star of the show.
has a star turn on the membranaphonics record too, which is mainly compiled of a load of old shite and then him and the dude from Oxes light it up. yowzah!

B for the Spree said:
the picard song is incredible, isn't it. go bump it up!
will do. gonna have another listen to it now again. did you listen to the howard dean track from that site as well? funny enough. not nearly as good as the picard track but then again nothing else is. the worf track's a major disappointment after hearing the picard one though ... "incredibly-unbroken-sentance-moving-from-topic-to-topic" ... haha, genius.

ddmurph said:
will do. gonna have another listen to it now again. did you listen to the howard dean track from that site as well? funny enough. not nearly as good as the picard track but then again nothing else is. the worf track's a major disappointment after hearing the picard one though ... "incredibly-unbroken-sentance-moving-from-topic-to-topic" ... haha, genius.
quite hypnotic!

the sad thing is i remember most of the episodes that the samples are taken from.

think i posted this somewhere here before but here it is again. just be glad you're not as sad as these trekkies!

pic2.jpg

http://custurd.b3ta.com/mirror/klingonwedding/

At the moment: Nurse With Wound ft. Sterolab: Simple Headphone Mind/Trippin' With The Birds.
Aaaaaaaaaamazing. And I cant stand Stereolab, but this is one of the best things ever ever.

B for the Spree said:
yeah i heard che reformed the band without telling the old band members... just got some of his new pals in.
fuck it, he's the star of the show.

i dunno... fair enough its all based around him but the other members were still important, especially towards the end when it started to get more melodic. Can you imagine The Peter Criss jazz without those class stuttery bass lines?

the new les savy fav compilation & dvd - pretty fuckin' sweet and the spoken word part is gas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back