dear lord... (2 Viewers)

Did you know that Martin Kemp, once of Spandau Ballet, now the handsome jim of Eastenders, once appeared in a Roy of Rovers episode playing alongside Roy Race. And sticking on the topic of Roy Race, does anyone remember the latter issues where the Melchester Rovers goalkeeper was infamous for his uninsightful rapping.
But in all seriousness, about that whole religious music thingy (talking technical here)....my favourite lyric is: "I believe that stars are the headlights of angels, driving from Heaven to save us"....

it was the Kemp brothers, in fact, who were there for most of the season, but they both had to leave before the fa cup final, to go tour with t'Ballet. underesatndably both player were reported to be "gutted"

the goalkepper in queston was called Rapper. They both him from some non league outfit he enjoyed playing for cause his old man was rich and money wasn't an item.

do you remeber Kevin mouse, fat footballer, also had a day job? he was a nurse of something. i mean, huh, that's just ridiculous.

Emelyn Hughes and Bob Wilson came out of retirement to play for Melchester Rovers after the Bahranian bus bomb which killed among others Sid Baxter, Duncan Mackay (gritty Scots central defender), Pak Soon, Rob Richards (I think). T'was the most terrible of tragedies. that's also when Johnny "Hard Man" dexter moved from Danefield to Melchester.

so lonely......i need a hug or I may not make it through the night...so very very lonely....

Pak Soon was killed on the bus? you're joking.... bolicks. i allus wondered what happened to the boy. betchya Ollie Olsen was glad he left.

Clearly there is a link between the KKK and Roy Race. And I think his son loved Burzum.....and Military Bands. Oh...turns out I know Mugwump....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back