dear lord... (4 Viewers)

Hector Grey (23 May, 2001 02:28 p.m.):
ohhhh, an excellent user of the nit pick there

I'm not sure if one can pick a nit if the nit is on purpose, in any case. Praise the Lod.

>"fucks sake that was a simpsons quote lighten the fuck up"

Ahh, I thought I recognised it. You should try harder - the simpsons quote is teetering dangerously close to "Knights who say ni" territory. These days me and my unconsionably nerdy bretheren are drunkenly quoting "Bang Bang! It's Reeves and Mortimer" - quite simply the greatest comedy of all time, ever.
The next person to tell me to lighten the fuck up without punctuating their sentences properly, gets killed and their remains spread about many, many fields.

rocktopus (23 May, 2001 02:33 p.m.):
Testament were THE white metal band as far as i know
''To hell with the devil'', ''In god we trust'', they used to hand out the Gideon bilbe at their gigs..
were they just pretending?

That's what I thought allright...

rocktopus (23 May, 2001 02:33 p.m.):
Testament were THE white metal band as far as i know
''To hell with the devil'', ''In god we trust'', they used to hand out the Gideon bilbe at their gigs..
were they just pretending?

Nahhhh. "To Hell With The Devil" was Stryper. Testament weren't white metal. they were out and out Thrash metal. And that's the truth. Amen!!!

ehhh

wasn't that Stryper? The one's with the black and yellow striped outfits?

Testament were the ones with Live at Eindhoven and the classic "Over The Wall" Alex Skolnick guitar solo...

I've said too much, haven't I?

i tort as much. testament were far too scruffy to be white metal.

stryper were handsome bastards tho....

Hector Grey (23 May, 2001 01:34 p.m.):
Don't forget that, matey.

or this; Witney Houston is crap. she loves god and is black. Discuss.

True - but then, she's more affiliated with the devil than with god when you really think about it. I'm not even sure she ISN'T the devil. Perhaps a member of an unholy trinity incorporating Pariah Carey and, oh, I don't know, your mom?

my mom? my MOM? isn't it bed time in beverly hills, John. or should i say Chip.

unholy trinity: Luther Vandross, Janet Jackson and Natalie Cole.

pariah carey doesn't count cos she aint black. she ...eh guatamalean irish, or something.

ain't black? AIN'T black?? Isn't it bedtime in Alabama, Hector, or should I say Cleetus.
You clown.
Anyway, discounting Pariah from Devildom cus she ain't black seems pretty goddamn discriminatory to me. See, now you've made Anton La Vey cry. For shame....

i was not exonerating here. she'll go down in the annal s of evil all right. but she's a milky creamy colour. like weak tea or old mans piss.

dya remeber alexi lalas? big giner fucker, american, usa 94? padova? eh? he was in a band an released five or so albums. can't remeber what they were called tho...

And of course there's not forgetting Diamond Lights by Waddle and Hoddle. God bless those boys of mine. And Gazza doing Fog on the Tyne and John Barnes, The Wordl's Second Worst Rapper (pipped at the post by the chap from Faithless).

The lead singer of Ten Foot Pole qiut the band to play major league baseball.
Funnily enough, he was back on Epitaph a short time later in some band that sounded a lot like TFP...

As we all know John Deacon (Bass player from twee pop giants Queen) almost signed with Coventry in 1973, but due to an unfortunate (or fortunate...if your a queen fan) bought of Vertigo he failed the medical and gacve up footballing in favour of being a satan worshiping rocker.

BUT!! did you know that in august 1972 he went for trails with Athlone Town and was almost offered the position of Left Wing were it not for a young man named Declan O'Donahue (not THE Declan O'Donahue) snatching it from him with a blinding hat trick during the 1972 inter-parish cup.

The rest, as they say, is history.

reminds me of 'mercurial' brizialian socrates being turned down by shelbourne whilst studying in the royal college of surgeons as a young man. could it be true?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back