dear lord... (7 Viewers)

we're testament christian rock? i do not recall this.

stevie wonder, eh. if god was that good a mate of wor stevies, he wouldn't have made him blind and covered him in those awful clothes.

here, that was my bleeding revelation. he also played for accrington stanley.

david ike was described by the Herald as "evil@ the other day. Westlife were gonna sue him for playing their songs at his gigs or sumptin.

Hector Grey (23 May, 2001 10:56 a.m.):
we're testament christian rock? i do not recall this.

stevie wonder, eh. if god was that good a mate of wor stevies, he wouldn't have made him blind and covered him in those awful clothes.
if I could write tunes like he could back in the day, I'd probably be grinning, weaving my head and wearing ridiculous sweaters as well...

Well, stupid sweater/weavy head woods are a damn site friendlier than hunchback/ no-dick woods - that revelation and your ridiculous face comforts me when the world is on my shoulders.

yessir. i can boogie. but i need a certain song. i can boogie, boogie woogie, all night long. remember that, pal.

What you mean to say is "all the best whiteboy metal bands are afilliated with Satan". Apart from the occasional rogue bluesman hanging around crossroads by the misissippi, black folks spend most of their time making incredible music, mostly affiliated with the lord gord.
Hector, that 'special song' wouldn't be "Shout to the Top" by the Style Council, by any chance, would it?

Listen, John, The Council wern't just about the music, man, they were about the attitute, Thatcherism, Kerry Dixon and above Style. Style and the loclal council. in this case, Croydons. Don't forget that, matey.

or this; Witney Houston is crap. she loves god and is black. Discuss.

he can't lighten, because he's black at his soul. yessit. lawks a mussy. i wanna thanks the lord jebus crick. thank yall .

"black folks spend most of their time making incredible music, mostly affiliated with the lord gord."

you heard it first here folks. our gord. who art in hervern.

Testament were THE white metal band as far as i know
''To hell with the devil'', ''In god we trust'', they used to hand out the Gideon bilbe at their gigs..
were they just pretending?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back