DEAF 2008 (1 Viewer)

Sorry
DEAF closing party with MODEL 500 [Featuring Juan Atkins & Mike Banks], LAURENT GARNIER, MORITZ VON OSWALD, FUCKBUTTONS, LEIGON OF TWO, DJ CHEF, BASS CLEF, AMERICHORD, ROLLERS/SPARKERS

NURSE WITH WOUND �[DEAF opening event] �with support from�SSTEPHEN O'MALLEY�[SUNN O)))]
Andrews Lane Theatre [Seated event]
Thursday 23rd October
�22.50 [plus booking fee]

Well this is all i can find right now.

Nurse With Wound open DEAF this year at Andrews Lane on Thursday 23rd October

Confirmed so far for DEAF’s closing party on Bank Holiday Sunday 26th Oct in the Village and Whelans [3 stages, access all areas]… Model 500 [Live], Laurent Garnier, Moritz Von Oswald Trio featuring Vladislav Delay and Max Loderbauer.

There was other stuff too, just can't find details. Pretty sure Harmonia were mentioned too. That along with NwW and Vladislav Delay were most exciting to me.

Pretty excited about Moritz Von Oswald. Been listening to quite a bit of Basic Channel lately. Who are the two lads who he's playing with?

This is a DEAF show as well. White Noise will be doing a workshop talking about such things as BBC Radiophonic and early electronic music.

MAXIMUM JOY presents
WHITE NOISE
BROADCAST (DJ Set)
POLLY FIBRE
& BMUSIC DJs

SUGAR CLUB, LEESON STREET
26th OCTOBER
7:30pm til late
Adm: €15

Tickets available from Tickets.ie, Road Records and City Discs

www.tickets.ie
www.myspace.com/maximumjoyclub

Holy shit!

Is that early electronic band White Noise
or
Local beat boxer White Noise?

I'd of just gone ahead and supposed it was the beat boxer but for the Broadcast (Dj Set)*

*most hated of phrases

Sorry
DEAF closing party with MODEL 500 [Featuring Juan Atkins & Mike Banks], LAURENT GARNIER, MORITZ VON OSWALD, FUCKBUTTONS, LEIGON OF TWO, DJ CHEF, BASS CLEF, AMERICHORD, ROLLERS/SPARKERS

NURSE WITH WOUND �[DEAF opening event] �with support from�SSTEPHEN O'MALLEY�[SUNN O)))]
Andrews Lane Theatre [Seated event]
Thursday 23rd October
�22.50 [plus booking fee]

What's with the instead of €?

Holy shit!

Is that early electronic band White Noise
or
Local beat boxer White Noise?

I'd of just gone ahead and supposed it was the beat boxer but for the Broadcast (Dj Set)*

*most hated of phrases

aye its the electronic band, its David Vorhous and Mark Jenkins, i'll post more about it in the gig announcements later, they'll be playing 'An Electric Storm'
Anyone thats heard the Broadcast radio shows on there website will know they play some great stuff. Recently they played with B-Music (Andy Voyel, Dom Thomas) in Barcelona, and it went down a storm by all accounts, sadly we won't have Gaslamp Killers with us like they had.

aye its the electronic band, its David Vorhous and Mark Jenkins, i'll post more about it in the gig announcements later, they'll be playing 'An Electric Storm'
Anyone thats heard the Broadcast radio shows on there website will know they play some great stuff. Recently they played with B-Music (Andy Voyel, Dom Thomas) in Barcelona, and it went down a storm by all accounts, sadly we won't have Gaslamp Killers with us like they had.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.
Incredible news.

I'm sure Broadcast will have a great selection of records and should far surpass *Insert Current "Indie" Sensation* (DJ Set).
For the night that's in it, it'll fit in real nice. Just always pains me a little to think how excited I'd be if they were playing a live support slot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back