Deadly First Gig!! (1 Viewer)

Speed Racer

Website
www.c64.com
Well, meself and the lads had our first gig on saturday night in Voodoo lounge, and we fuckin had a deadly time, got really good reviews from everybody, despite the dodgy sound (couldn't hear the vocals 40% of time coz we only got a 7 minute soundcheck compared to the other bands 40 mins each!!) no respect for the new guys. But I'm happy to say we rocked the gaff and the place was emptied after we finished, next gig real soon at the same venue, and I'll want a 30 minute souncheck. Thanks to all who came. Woooooo hoooooooo!! .|..| the !bog

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
..well as live and breathe..how's come no ad before hand baby?..would have gone like..the spiders eh?mmmmmm.

I knew that we'd get fuck all soundchecking for our first gig, so I wanted it to be quiet enough. I actually couldn't hear fuck all from the monitors. It did me head in. We managed to make do with what we had though. The audience were great though. Happy Days.

Our name was a result of hating picking names. It doesn't matter what you're called once the tunes are good. We could've called ourselves Snot.

pfffftt

teh spiders

the quantum is a way bettre name!

oh
were playing the dunlaiore battle of the band on saturdayt at three o clcok if anyones interested

-all ages gig-

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back