Dead Kennedys in Dublin (1 Viewer)

rothko

Since 2000
Website
www.myspace.com
Having won their long – and extremely bitter – court battle against Jello Biafra, the rest of The Dead Kennedys jet in for a Red Box, Dublin show on June 23rd.

Joining East Bay Ray, Klaus Flouride and D.H. Peligro for their first European tour in 15 years is ex-Dr. Know singer Brandon Cruz. There's also news on the product front with all of the band's back catalogue being re-mastered by Cleopatra Records.

I'm sure I should have a strong opinion on this subject but its been going on for so long and its all a pile of ass.

They will get a big crowd where-ever they play but I'm not paying to see a bunch of old blokes playing Dead Kennedys songs with no Jello.

Well I might do, but I wont be happy about it.

them other boys have bankrupted pooer old jello and nearly bankrupted alt.tent. who have they got on the singing anyway?

Hector Grey (31 Jan, 2002 02:38 p.m.):
them other boys have bankrupted pooer old jello and nearly bankrupted alt.tent. who have they got on the singing anyway?
Did Jello not rip them off in the 1st place ?? by keeping some of their share of money from DK album sales to fund his own career with Alternative tentacles (he didn't write the music, only the lyrics) . That's what the court case was originally supposed to be about, according to several articles I read . It is a fact that he made the band what it was , and it's a joke that they are gonna do this (look at the misfits) but I don't think many people are stopping to hear the other side of the story .

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back