Day X (1 Viewer)

Except the media is on a 'war footing' now, which means it'll be reported in a one-liner at the end of the 2am bulletin...

"...an unusual number of people walked out of their houses/places of work at around midday today..."

Pity the fools living in America, though. Have you seen any of Fox's "coverage"?

I was watching CNN / NBC or what ever the fuck circus show at 1.00 this morning as the dealine passed....

they counted it down like new year's eve.

:confused:

There was a palpable sense of disappointment on Sky News when nothing happened at 1am.

I was watching the countdown with Hector and Aoifed. So upsetting that you could see the bloke newscaster rubbing his hands with glee at the prospect of having something to report rather than the same old hacks and their obvious analysis. The whole thing was so Brass Eye that I was half expecting a different shot of Bush dressed as a cowboy at a shoot-out every minute before the deadline.
12.50 - long shot of empty western street - lone character stands in the distance, hands poised over pistols. A tumble weed blows through our view.
12.51 - Close up of fingers twitching
12.52 - Close up of cool, calm killer eyes
etc etc
01.00 - Dubwa jumping up and down from foot to foot fireing his pistols in the air shouting Yee Haa and the likes.

America should take a leaf out of Andy Clarkes book and ask Iraq to marry it.

Originally posted by Pantone247
Sky News makes me feel ill

see you at the embassy!

I Agree, sensationalist, editorial tabloid TV....

..I watched an interview on it with 2 different Iraqis (Anti & Pro war) and they (SKYNews) were so Pro-war in their interview it was sickening..

Also:

Sky News - "Thousands of mass defections from the Iraqi Army!"
Everyone else - "17 border guards"

not saying it won't happen, mind

Oh and don't forget the interview (in Iraq) with Iraq's Vice President, while the caption ran "Vice President of Iraw flees".

Sky Fucking News. It's 1945-esque propaganda.

Fucking pathetic.

..hillarious stuff really though..so much propaganda..it would be really entertaining telly were it not for the seriousness of the situation.I thought I wasn't gonna wake up this a.m. Apparently kuwait has just been hit by conventional scuds just now..smoke em if ya got em...

Originally posted by Damon_Kind
I miss Bill Hicks.

Hasd anyone read Michael Moores brilliant open letter to 'Govenor' Bush. Thank fuck for blokes like him.

yeah went to see his lecture last month great,great american. and lets not forget it is a continent not just a country.

Did anyone see TG4 last night where they showed just before Bush's speech ... the fools left the camera on and showed him getting his makeup done, cracking jokes prepping for his speech
what a tosser.... bring him down like the bitch he is!

well that was a bit of a washout

although i hear there's already a bit of activity down at the american embassy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back