Dawn of the Dead 4 Disc Collector edition (1 Viewer)

aint seen it...
Ive got all the ED movies on so many different formats at this stage i couldent justify buying the box set

same - all on vhs and then got em again on a mish mash of r1 and r2 dvd...
that's impatience for ya i guess
i nearly bought friday teh 13th the other day...when i got to the cash register i remembered i already own it. stupid shit.
andrew

i finally got around to watching all of jason takes manhattan and my disk is fucked, keeps skipping and then stopping and it actually looks like its scratched. i might try and bring it back although i have it months so they'll probably tell me to fuck off.

i heard somewhere that part 4 is gonna be getting some kind of double disk special edition treatment. that's my fave of the series i think. i'd like to see them release 3 in its 3D format too though, i really cant see why they dont. if they can release spy kids 3D they can do they same with Friday the 13th 3D, Jaws 3D and Amityville £D

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
same - all on vhs and then got em again on a mish mash of r1 and r2 dvd...
that's impatience for ya i guess
i nearly bought friday teh 13th the other day...when i got to the cash register i remembered i already own it. stupid shit.
andrew

stop the freakin' presses!

the long goodbye for 8.99, can't say fairer than that in tower. same goes for many woody allens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back