David Jason apologises for 'joke' (1 Viewer)

Vinnie feels more like a racist I can rely on.

I suppose I should keep quiet about the Dinner Dance joke being news to me too.

remember all those jokes about ethiopians back in the day. can only remember one of them now but there was a whole suite.

have you seen some of the "steptoe and son" episodes?plenty of talk of wogs and gypos and the likes :eek:
but like you say it was acceptable back then...
yeah, i was watching one a few days ago and they kept talking about gypos playing violins.

yeah, i was watching one a few days ago and they kept talking about gypos playing violins.

love that one,the fancy restaurant and all?or where harold is ranting about immigrants?

"the last immigrants are on the plane back to africa while the royal band is on the roof of the airport playing 'im dreaming of a white christmas'"

shocking but funny.i thought jimmy carr was still acceptable?

It's not a racist joke and it's not a shit joke. It's an awesome joke and he should be allowed to tell it to the entire world from space.

Hey David Jason. What do you call an Irishman who breaks up fights? Liam Malone. NEVER APOLOGISE

Of course, what people don't realise is that Jason is actually David Jasons middle name. He's surname is Pakistani. He's full name is David Jason Pakistani.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back