Dating (2 Viewers)

La La said:
*cough*

what about the flagrant flirting between you and hag about 2 years ago, hmmm? :rolleyes:
my point exactly. hence, me saying, 'thumped's not a dating site?' to make the point that that's what i've been using it as for yonks. do try to keep up.

Edith%2BPiaf%2B1.jpg

I remember this one time I was working with this woman in the US, helping her out with stuff. I was here at the time so it was all done remotely. Anyway she was really grateful so said she'd sent me a present. It arrived and it was a box of dates. Fucking disgusting dates. She e-mailed and asked if I got the dates and she wanted to make sure no one else had eaten them all on me. I had already offered them to everyone in the office and had fucked them in the bin when no one wanted them, by then.

anyway, carry on

I remember this one time I was working with this woman in the US, helping her out with stuff. I was here at the time so it was all done remotely. Anyway she was really grateful so said she'd sent me a present. It arrived and it was a box of dates. Fucking disgusting dates. She e-mailed and asked if I got the dates and she wanted to make sure no one else had eaten them all on me. I had already offered them to everyone in the office and had fucked them in the bin when no one wanted them, by then.

anyway, carry on
Maybe she thought you needed to loosen up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back