DANCING ON A FRIDAY NIGHT? (1 Viewer)

Ivytheterrible

where can one go dancing* on a Friday night in Dublin ...?

Because it's Friday ... and tonight, I need to dance!!
::clef::

*cheap, non -pretentious & good music [Please don't say Whelans or Doyles]

:heart:

finishedpostercopy.jpg

The Oak is a bit, em, Fruity though. Maybe that's just on certain nights, I'm not sure. Myself and some mates were in there a few months back watching a match and got so many propositions from men (there were only men) that we had to stay a bit longer for the laugh as it's rare we get any offer of sex these days. But it's not like yer average Steam Bath. It was full of furtive, non out-of-the-closet types, looking for an illicit ride so long as their wives don't find out.

Bit strange.

The Oak is a bit, em, Fruity though. Maybe that's just on certain nights, I'm not sure. Myself and some mates were in there a few months back watching a match and got so many propositions from men (there were only men) that we had to stay a bit longer for the laugh as it's rare we get any offer of sex these days. But it's not like yer average Steam Bath. It was full of furtive, non out-of-the-closet types, looking for an illicit ride so long as their wives don't find out.

Bit strange.

Were they wearing check shirts? Could have been Yurn! and McFly in their brokeback phase.

Bit strange.

Really?
I go in there a fair bit and I've never seen had that happen.

Maybe I need to work on my glutes.

Well, it was a Tuesday night. The lads were up from limerick and I was in the NCAD and they stopped in the first place they found with a telly showing the match. I've been in there a few times at earlier times and it always seemed grand. Not that it wasn't grand, because, although there were a few very forward attempted touch-ups ("You've got a lovely chest," whilst rubbing said chest while me mate had his flute out in the urinal and therefore disarmed), it was just the same old bar it always is. And no one took offence (Although if you did that to a girl, you'd be on the sex offenders register, that's fer sure).

Well, it was a Tuesday night. The lads were up from rimlick and I was in the NAD and they stopped in the first place they found with a telly showing the match. I've been in there a few times at earlier times and it always seemed grand. Not that it wasn't grand, because, although there were a few very forward attempted touch-ups ("You've got a lovely chest," whilst rubbing said chest while me mate had his flute out in the urinal and therefore disarmed), it was just the same old bar it always is. And no one took offence (Although if you did that to a girl, you'd be on the sex offenders register, that's fer sure).

fixed that for you there

Well, it was a Tuesday night. The lads were up from limerick and I was in the NCAD and they stopped in the first place they found with a telly showing the match. I've been in there a few times at earlier times and it always seemed grand. Not that it wasn't grand, because, although there were a few very forward attempted touch-ups ("You've got a lovely chest," whilst rubbing said chest while me mate had his flute out in the urinal and therefore disarmed), it was just the same old bar it always is. And no one took offence (Although if you did that to a girl, you'd be on the sex offenders register, that's fer sure).

why would there be girls in the lads urinals? sure isn't that not allowed?
!ninjaaaa
leigh

Sure jasus, I've been in pubs where there were all manner of sexes in different jackses and god knows what was happening. You surprise me, Lymp; I didn't realise you lived such a sheltered life.

i live in a cardboard box at the side of the road - i didn't want to tell you this, but i'm stealing your wireless at this moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back