damo. ok, so i have to admit. (1 Viewer)

no_exit

Website
www.livejournal.com
i went to see small brown bike last night and they were actually REALLY good. i don't know why i thought they were metalcore, in fact, the last time they played a show i was at i probably didn't even watch them. it's funny that you and winty like them, because the crowd was exactly the type of people i would've imagined: hipsters, college kids, and people in mesh hats.

OH. also. i really think you should try to bring the world/inferno friendship society to ireland next year. they really put on the most excellent show i've ever seen, and for anyone who's ever heard their stuff... well it just isn't the same until you've seen the madness that is the world/inferno friendship society.

small brown bike are like the new coke....no in fact there like the old hot water music- their gonna rock forever!!!!!!(although apparently their new ep isnt very good) if they played a show here i bet the crowd would be very different-(me,damo,winty,gar,corm-YAY!)

and metalcore? how the fuck could they be metalcore...just cause ken likes them doesnt mean they're like all the other bands he likes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back