CV MUST HAVE PHRASES (1 Viewer)

whathappen?

Hey
doing a new cv throw me a few buzz words to have o it there will ye. you know things like team player, target driven etc etc
Thanks

"i intend to leverage my core competency of resembling a mighty oak to bring comedy-driven entertainment to the sector in which your staff are positioned"

maybe reconsider if you are applying for a job that requires buzzwords. life's too short.

honesty is the best policy..... and non-bullshit.

during my last job interview (current job) I was the only one that didn't wear a suit. i was told after that that was one of the reasons i moved up the list.

sex: yes please! lol
kids: not that i know of! lol
address: if found, return to pub! lololol!!!!1111!!!

Im currently looking for some one to employ me, sent a cv into a 11890 saying I had a typing speed of 65wpm after i did some online test about a year ago...

Is that even possible like..... hahahahahah

Hey
doing a new cv throw me a few buzz words to have o it there will ye. you know things like team player, target driven etc etc
Thanks

its all about team.
team team team team team team - i even love the word team.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Im currently looking for some one to employ me, sent a cv into a 11890 saying I had a typing speed of 65wpm after i did some online test about a year ago...

Is that even possible like..... hahahahahah

65wpm would be pretty good alright. I lied about how fast I could type to some recruitment agency wan when I was looking for work a few years ago. Had no idea what was a good speed and told her I could type 90 words a minute. :D

65wpm would be pretty good alright. I lied about how fast I could type to some recruitment agency wan when I was looking for work a few years ago. Had no idea what was a good speed and told her I could type 90 words a minute. :D

hee! i think about 55-70 is what you need for a typist job, but maybe i'm off. every recruitment agency i've been to has always tested me anyway, so i never got to lie. learning to audio type in an interview is a great laugh - CV must have phrase is 'CANNOT AUDIO TYPE' because it only brings pain if you turn out to be good at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back