Cut The Reins (1 Viewer)

MikeReins

Website
www.myspace.com
ARTT.jpg

Hey, Just trying to set up a thread for Cut The Reins now. We've recently recorded our 9 song album ' Man Made Dust' in the Hive and are now getting it mixed and awaiting the beautiful artwork that Glynn Scrawles is working on for us. Looks amazing so far. We'll have new tracks up real soon and are getting read to get more merch done. So far we've back Patches of our logo ( above ) and t-shirts/patches/stickers/badges. Just waiting on more art for more merch..

We'd love to play any gigs around Ireland if any support slots are available. We'll play anywhere, any slot. And if anyone's ever in Galway always feel free to take our couch.
Our next gig is with The Restarts in Galway then Nuclear Winter in Belfast. If anyone's coming down for the Galway Restarts show you're welcome with us.

Sorry the logo's a bit huge!

Def going down to Galway for The Restarts but staying in Ben's. :p
If you near will drop over to the gaff the following morning or even pre gig.

.|..|

That logo is frickin deadly. I might tear up to the restarts gig in Galway. Have never properly been to Galway, it seems like the right time to fix that.

Lookin' forward to the new tracks.

Jan 23rd - belfast 24th- dub 25th- galway .. You're more than welcome to come up Finon. SOrry bud couldn't spell your name ha. I hope you know Janer Ben love's watching people while they sleep. The old honey dipper!

That's more than enough of your slanderous defamation of my upstanding character mike-ster!!! You're only jealous that Janer, me, Laura, Fionnan, and all the other cool REAL punx'll be busy listening to my far better CD collection while you're off having an early night coz of work in the morning! Oh the joys of being a "humanities" student, skipping lectures to be cool and so on...

Oh btw, all mike-bashing aside, I've heard the C.T.R. recording, it's feckin' class!!!

yeah if anybody wants to come down to galway for the restarts gig it'll be good craic. me and mayt will have a new house by then... party! section 4 are playin too

sorry for stealin your thread!
CUT THE REINS

That's more than enough of your slanderous defamation of my upstanding character mike-ster!!! You're only jealous that Janer, me, Laura, Fionnan, and all the other cool REAL punx'll be busy listening to my far better CD collection while you're off having an early night coz of work in the morning! Oh the joys of being a "humanities" student, skipping lectures to be cool and so on...

Oh btw, all mike-bashing aside, I've heard the C.T.R. recording, it's feckin' class!!!

cd collection? Instant fail.

Jan 23rd - belfast 24th- dub 25th- galway .. You're more than welcome to come up Finon. SOrry bud couldn't spell your name ha. I hope you know Janer Ben love's watching people while they sleep. The old honey dipper!

That'd be only deadly man. Dunno whether i'll be going up yet or not, most likely will though. :)

I think I may be swayed over by Ben's superior spelling of my name though! .|..|

Fionnan you snake in the grass you've betrayed me already! They'll be lots of hot babes/Free beer and free records at my house. Even Husker Du ones...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back