CURMUDGEON ALLDAYER -1 in 12,June (2 Viewers)

headin over on friday morning.
eoin:
sat-
iron lung/ lost patrol band/step on it/ black sister/atomgevitter/ the process/suburban disease/drainland/the keep/hangover heartattack

sun-
denov/threads/narcosis/skullflower/mutant ape/romancer/culver/krupskaya/greul.

Threads:
543170347_12f69aaf91.jpg

543058970_6e3becdc98.jpg

Narcosis:
543059690_2dd4a29222.jpg

543167337_8f2237507c.jpg

More here, the rest will be there when I get around to sorting them out.

They look like a pop/indie band.

Seriously, b4 u start replying with reason.

The bass player does a bit alright. Have you heard them? Absolutely amazingly brutal fast grindcore. Narcosis that is, threads are a straight up rock band but you've probably seen them at this stage.

Exactly.......
The youngsters were so pissed off at seeing these "superstars" driving around in their Rolls Royces and fully detached living away in their mansions in the depression hit 70's that they decided to do something about it and Punk Rock was born.

Exactly.......
The youngsters were so pissed off at seeing these "superstars" driving around in their Rolls Royces and fully detached living away in their mansions in the depression hit 70's that they decided to do something about it and Punk Rock was born.

And where did they get their musical ideas from?

It's fucking true......
and their musical ideas depending on the bands came from MC5/NY Dolls/ Marc Bolan/ Ramones and others, when I had a memory I knew lots as as a youngster I studied Punk with enthusiasm.

no, i mean the runners he threw into the crowd.few people got bit to excited later on in their set to.

Ah hyaeh of course, I think you've just made a valkid arguement for being straight edge without even trying.

haha :D

Hard to picture Joe Strummer or Johnny Lydon wearing Calvin Klein underwear too :eek:

Johnny probably has even fancier ones under his designer suits. The pistols were dressed by a fashion designer(Vivienne Westwood) from the start.

Although what kinda underwear they wear is of no concern of mine anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back