Cunt! (2 Viewers)

I was in Freebird the other week buying tickets for Rocket From The Crypt or something, and in walks "Joe Knacker" - Well, he had all the usual signs of being a scumbag, poxy coat, shitty tash, dickhead baseball cap etc. He was attempting to sell CDs to Freebird.

So, Mr. Freebird makes sure all the CDs are in order etc., then takes a look at the knacker, takes a look at Bjork Debut and some other indie tastic CDs, picks up a Tindersticks CD and goes "So, what are these like?". The little scumbag went "it's me sisters" to which Mr. Freebird went "Yeh right, get her to come in please" and refused to buy anything off of him. It seemed like a well practiced routine...

I live in a house that is converted into flats [as opposed to an apartment] and that is extremely difficult to get contents insurance for. After many enquiries Allianz sold me a policy and the annual premium was £300. That's Irish pounds. Which is expensive but as I have shitloads of stuff, worth it.

Although I'd be more worried about fire than theft.

I can guarantee you one thing though. The person who robbed your CDs/DVDs does not share your musical/movie tastes. It's always a fucking skanger/scumbag from a *deprived* background/on the cunting *fringes of society*/no opportunities in life etc etc who is looking for something to sell quickly. The type of cunt who has no respect for anything or anybody.
It really pisses me off when people who should know better defend such wankers and blame "society" etc.

On a separate point while the Guards have no problem laying into [largely] peaceful middle-class protestors , they haven't the balls to challenge or tackle the scum that confront them in certain working-class areas of the city. They'd sooner run a mile.

Thieves/Joyriders/Muggers = Cunts of the highest order. A hundred times worse than Liam Lawlor etc

While you may complain about dodgy politicians avoiding prison at least they don't FUCK UP people's lives like the above types.

If you ever had a gun/syringe/knife put to your head you'd soon change your attitudes towards so-called petty crime.

Re: Re: lou barlow

Originally posted by Ian

Yeah, I bought it myself second hand in aukland, perfect nick... very rare... I have the album on my computers hard drive but... you know...

Thank you Joey and billy and figs et al for offering to burn/send me stuff... I'm very touched and grateful
xian

http://www.augogo.com/master.html

This is a record shop in Melbourne - they have a secondhand copy of '..plays Waterfront' listed for AU$60 which you can mail order...not cheap but hey, it's one of only 500.

Re: Re: Re: lou barlow

Originally posted by joey

http://www.augogo.com/master.html

This is a record shop in Melbourne - they have a secondhand copy of '..plays Waterfront' listed for AU$60 which you can mail order...not cheap but hey, it's one of only 500.

ONE OF 500!!! Christ I knew it was rare when I got it, but jumping jeezuz 500... Phew thanks Joey... whats that in real money??

That's DEFFO one for the second hand shops to look out for... Now I'm really fuming... and I completly agree with nglbbbbth... I have broken teeth from a mugging back in '91... SCUM!

Originally posted by nlgbbbblth

If you ever had a gun/syringe/knife put to your head you'd soon change your attitudes towards so-called petty crime.

Absolutely. Having been in fights, been nearly mugged, having bottles thrown me, chased, and had several attempted break-ins I have grown to have little or no fucking sympathy for these cunts. :mad: (Although nothing particularly bad has happened to me for a couple of years-touch wood)

I got a little bit of revenge last year. Some teenage scumbag attempted to break into my basement flat last year. About a week later a caught some little skanger sticking his face in the window trying to see if there was anyone in ( I hope this was the same guy). Anyways he sees me inside, gets a real shock and runs out of the front garden. Iwalk out and see him hiding behind a car across the road. I walk towards him (he's now visibly scared) and he starts walking away. I walk after him, he starts running so I peg it after him.

I gave a token chase until he fucking legs it. Not as satisfying as kicking the shit out of these pricks but 'empowering' none the less. :)

Originally posted by egg_
Jaykers nlgbbbblth
I'm surprised at you

Sorry to rant on but I'm tired of people constantly labelling scum like that as "victims". I have to work hard to earn my salary and I really resent somebody coming along and trying to rob/assault me - or anybody else for that matter.

or his fucking gear. i had two md recorders stolen on me from my parent's house last year.

plus, for some bizarre reason, the masters for about 8 months worth of tracks i'd written.

Yeah... I had all 9 discs worth of Joan of Arse video footage taken in that robbery also... fuck sake...

And there was I PMing you about a digital copy. Doh.
Ian: reply to that PM!
Grr:
<o**@toast.com>:
User has exceeded their email quota! (#5.1.1)100

Re: Re: Re: Re: lou barlow

Originally posted by Ian

ONE OF 500!!! Christ I knew it was rare when I got it, but jumping jeezuz 500... Phew thanks Joey... whats that in real money??

Bit less than 30 punts. (Still converting to punts cos I left Ireland in Jan before I got used to them Euro thingies.)

Originally posted by nlgbbbblth
Sorry to rant on but I'm tired of people constantly labelling scum like that as "victims". I have to work hard to earn my salary and I really resent somebody coming along and trying to rob/assault me - or anybody else for that matter.

Ooooh this is an argument I really want to avoid, but nlgbbbblth you sound like Kevin Myers. Who constantly labels scumbags as "victims"? I don't think I've ever heard it outside the context of people ranting on about how it's not true, how scumbags are actually assholes and should all be shot etc. etc.

Originally posted by old
And there was I PMing you about a digital copy. Doh.
Ian: reply to that PM!
Grr:
<o**@toast.com>:
User has exceeded their email quota! (#5.1.1)100

Dont worry about that toast account (word to the wise, avoid toast.com's free email, tis shite...)

geemale me on: [email protected]

alls not lost oldster, still have the finished vid on my hard drive... i was just illustrating a point about how usless 9 discs of JOA footage is to the robber... (or anyone else for that matter...)

Originally posted by egg_

Ooooh this is an argument I really want to avoid, but nlgbbbblth you sound like Kevin Myers. Who constantly labels scumbags as "victims"? I don't think I've ever heard it outside the context of people ranting on about how it's not true, how scumbags are actually assholes and should all be shot etc. etc.

Egg
I have a feeling that your views and my views on this subject are not the same. But I'd like to read yours anyway - if you want.
And I have, on occasion, heard scumbags being called "victims". Mostly by people I associate with. We don't fall out over it though.

:)

im currently doing my degree in some gay social sciences and if one more lecturer refers to those on the 'fringes of society who have been left out in the cold by the government and are the victims in all this' ill fucking scream..i had my wallet and my phone robbed on christmas eve last year and the fucking pox bottle that did that is not a fucking victim.they got my money and my phone!but ah i cancelled my sim card straight away and metoer dont sell replacements so it wa fuck all use to them.i hope they gave it to their fucking kid or their skanger girlfriend on christmas morning to find it didn't work.fucking skanger bastards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back