CSI roolz (2 Viewers)

La La

i drink your milkshake
call me a nerd, but i think CSI is the best thing on tv.
everything about it; the special forensic effects, all that mad shit they are able to find out from a dorky fibre....it's brilliant!
Las Vegas and Miami are the two best.
.|..|
i'm going to buy every episode of every series on dvd once i've counted up all my shrapnel from the tooth fairy.

I agree (if you're talking about the Vegas one). Don't like the Miami one at all, and the NY one is a bit boring.

My favourite thing is when Horatio stares off into the middle distance, takes off his sunglasses and makes the

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sound.

The Miami one last week with the Tsunami assisted bank robbery was a little OTT.
It's generally good fun though.

ICUH8N said:
My favourite thing is when Horatio stares off into the middle distance, takes off his sunglasses and makes the

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sound.

yeah! .|..|

La La said:
call me a nerd, but i think CSI is the best thing on tv.
everything about it; the special forensic effects, all that mad shit they are able to find out from a dorky fibre....it's brilliant!
Las Vegas and Miami are the two best.
.|..|
i'm going to buy every episode of every series on dvd once i've counted up all my shrapnel from the tooth fairy.

damn straight.|..| those box sets are whats keeping me sane over here. fucking useless german tv like, there´s only so much dubbed fresh prince of bel air a person can handle:rolleyes: my brother is over at the weekend and he´s bringing me season 2 and 3 hopefully.

I like Law and Order SVU and the funny 'djin djin' noise at the changing of scenes. Haven't actually ever seen CSI. Must check it out.

i wonder though.....surely there must be a load of potential murderers studying it, learning what NOT to do?

cant get into the new york one maybe it has something to do with stone face gary! love the vegas one though.

WHATS ALL THIS???????

this program should be reserved ONLY for the viewing pleasures of the city's great policemen, like myself, who risk life and limb to stop you little feckers from protesting on mayday and glassing each other with bottles.

CSI Miami is pure genius. Caruso's 'Mister '80's' shtik; his hammy acting; the frisson between him and well just about everybody else in the cast; his 'my hobby's me, what's your hobby?' expression; the stoopid storylines with beach bunnies, washed up surfers, killer sharks, latino gang wars, tidal waves; the AOR soundtrack; it's choice bubblegum viewing. What's there not to like? and the tsunami assisted bank robbery....well this was just FANTASTIC especially the last 15 mins where he saves the guy from the exploding 'art deco' hotel and then high tails it out with about 6 sea patrol vessels to apprehend 1 hawaii shirt wearing baddie to a 'danger zone' soundalikey song about 'i'm gonna get ya!' .....CLASS!!!

oh. my god.

what i've been waiting for from this poxy career..............

i'm interviewing Archie Johnson (played by Archie Kao) this week! he's the SUPER hot guy who plays back all the tapes and deciphers noises and stuff.

GAH! excitement!

PS i take back what i said about Miami. i'm a die-hard CSI Las Vegas fan and nothing else compares.

thats all for now.

be. still. my. heart.
tn.DC.54119.jpg

A8.jpg

ArchieJohnson.jpg

ohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hotohmygod he's so hot

sadly it was only a phone interview. he sounded damn sexy though, my hormones are racing!

I've never seen this

Is it as ridiculous as this montage
:cool:
makes out??

David Caruso madness at its finest

Every episode of CSI Miami starts with David Caruso uttering some bizarre line before The Who start screaming over the title sequence. Now some genius has cut more than seven minutes of Caruso-saying-half-a-line, putting-on-his-sunglasses, and saying-the-rest-of-the-line madness together on YouTube. Barmy
http://viciousimagery.blogspot.com/2006/11/david-caruso-madness-at-its-finest.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back