CROWDCONTROL//FRIGITS//PUTREFACTION//ENDED//SHEEPDIP 4th april (2 Viewers)

sorry that was in response to gambra's question a few pages back, didn't realise there were more pages somehow, duh.
anyways, see u losers on d'canal.

happy barfday corm.

and i hope te fuck that gobshite doesn't show up!

sorry that was in response to gambra's question a few pages back, didn't realise there were more pages somehow, duh.
anyways, see u losers on d'canal.

happy barfday corm.

and i hope te fuck that gobshite doesn't show up!

which gobshite?

see that eddie and strange straight in to laugh at me you fuckers. i wish worms to eat your eyeballs from the inside out, your ears to bleed puss, your mouth to develope ulcers, your nose to become runny ALL THE TIME, your legs to develope purple blotches and your genitals to drop off cause off gangerine

YOU CIAN!

ah no, meant orko, feel bad for callin him a gobshite now, just sometimes don't have the patience for him.

thats faIr enough im a gobshite a lot of the time, starting fights, thinking that everyone is guilty except me, being a paranoid fucker, not getting IT in conversations, being a dullard, not having respect for people, being quiet around some ppl then talking a load of shite to the next person the list goes on and on. gobshite incorporated:cool:

Anywhere good for a bit to eat around the Lower Deck? And what number bus do I get out from the city centre??
There's a few chippers and kebab/falafal shops that are close by.
It's a very short walk from Stephens Green, I wouldn't get a bus unless you were out northside.

snotrag said:
oh yeah. sorry oly. i didnt get that april fools thing till now. hurmph
Everyone fell for it! (nearly)

im drinking cans now as i finally got my wheel fixed so am sitting in the garden fixing my bike, listening to police sirens and hoping its not going to rain and sometimes looking up at the plastic bag stuck in the tree and wondering if they should rise the price of bags again

Anywhere good for a bit to eat around the Lower Deck? And what number bus do I get out from the city centre??

I like Rico's for falafel if that's your buzz, right by the bus stop. Get the 14, 15, 83, or 19/16 will leave ya pretty close. You could just walk it's only about 10/15 minutes at the very most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back