crouch overhead goal. (1 Viewer)

An away win at Bolton

no fear of that,kevin nolan gonna get us three points again,legend.
nolanrun_ms.jpg

ah it was much ado... to think kuyt hitting the post and mondragon making that save.. should have been four nil, but before you know it.. it's 3-1. yeh, we needed a momo. i also think finnan was particulalry bad yesterday. maybe he needs to be rotated.

i'll take the points thanks.

finnan?

explain please

thanks

trev

Sure Crouch's goal was no big deal, he probably could have volleyed it if he wanted but just jumped in the air to make it look good instead, gangly bastard.

fuck off and stay fucked off....

finnan?

explain please

thanks

trev
dunno, i just don't think he played well defensively.. i dunno. they kinda got awful at the back toward the end. finnan looked out of position occasionally. just a feelign really

aurelio was caught out of position lots of times...agger had to push over and cover for him, carra likewise had to push over and finnan thus. the poor defensive performance came from 3 things...an open centre midfield but more so a non existant defensive left side and the dodgy bastard in goals.

you did say defensively but what about his part in crouchies stunna?

you didn't address the fact that we were pretty much down to ten men in the second half. scoring is cool and all but kuyt drops back and brings the ball out much better. under pressure, crouchy is redundant. meh

aurelio was caught out of position lots of times...agger had to push over and cover for him, carra likewise had to push over and finnan thus. the poor defensive performance came from 3 things...an open centre midfield but more so a non existant defensive left side and the dodgy bastard in goals.

you did say defensively but what about his part in crouchies stunna?
yeah he's good going forward, always has been, and is usually rock solid. seems to me that that line up didn't work. aurelio looks ok, he is also good going forward, got a good delivery, some great crosses were happening in that game, but... he's not solid enough to defend. it's liek having two wingers over there, and a bit similar on the right, til pennant gets used to finnan i suppose. really i think it was a lack of concentraion brought on by a comfortable lead..momo need not play every game, we seem to score when e's not around, but 3-0 up, do you go on, or keep it tight. you see, this is why i'm not earnng a few mil a year to pick the team... i'll leave it to rafa. he seems to know what he's up to.

If you look at Finnan's cross, it's actually quite unbelievable - how did he get such power into it?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

crouch is deadly
pennant is shite
aurelio is shite

finnan had a bad games defensively
but everyone is entitled to one of them
every blue moon , he normally soli'

right.. this is it:

paper themselves is the mortal flag is aurelio of shite is shite finnan had bad plays defensive but each one has right to the one of them each blue moon, it normally soli '

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back