Creepy Music (1 Viewer)

I find the music from ice cream vans really erie, especially from a distance. (not the song)

assault131.jpg

downright distrubing:

current 93: i have a special plan for this world, nature unveiled, dogs blood rising
whitehouse: private, baby, dance the desperate breath, daddo
nurse with wound: glory hole, i am blind, swansong, fashioned to a device behind a tree
cyclobe: bestial celestial, big animal
throbbing gristle: slug bait (brighton 1977), hamburger lady, weeping
john duncan: the keening towers
ligeti: requiem
coil: who'll fall, her friends the wolves (stipped him naked), the pope held upside down, circle of mania
robert ashley: purposeful lady slow afternoon
the kronos quartet (crumb): black angels

i must say that i can't understand how people find ensamble nipponia, stina nordenstam or the caretaker (who has, incidentally, released five albums: with his most recent one - "deleted scenes / forgotten dreams" - being much lighter than previous works, much more in the vein of stars of the lid) to be creepy. each to their own though.

Twin Peaks music - theme, synths etc. major creeps.

Halloween theme.

Mr Sandman played at inappropriate times / like when someone's about to me murdered.

In fact any 50s music being played while a bloodbath is ensuing. Santo & Johnny's Sleepwalker for example.

I remember on a level in Hitman I had to kill some butcher dude and find some teenage girl who he'd kidnapped. Anyway, I found her alright - in bits hanging upside down from the ceiling in a room filled with blood and animal parts while some creepy 50s tune was reverberating all around this horrific abattoir. Then the butcher dude came at me with a meat hook. He was big, fat and terrifying. I shot him until I had no bullets left. Oh man.

That main theme from Brick is creepy.

I also used to find the heartbeat after Dirty Diana and before Smooth Criminal absolutely terrifying. Fuck that!

Twin Peaks music - theme, synths etc. major creeps.

Halloween theme.

Mr Sandman played at inappropriate times / like when someone's about to me murdered.

In fact any 50s music being played while a bloodbath is ensuing. Santo & Johnny's Sleepwalker for example.

I remember on a level in Hitman I had to kill some butcher dude and find some teenage girl who he'd kidnapped. Anyway, I found her alright - in bits hanging upside down from the ceiling in a room filled with blood and animal parts while some creepy 50s tune was reverberating all around this horrific abattoir. Then the butcher dude came at me with a meat hook. He was big, fat and terrifying. I shot him until I had no bullets left. Oh man.

That main theme from Brick is creepy.

I also used to find the heartbeat after Dirty Diana and before Smooth Criminal absolutely terrifying. Fuck that!

thrillers is a scary song

I played La Rock 01 in here just now. They all pretend they don't like it, but I know they secretly do, deep down in their evil black hearts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back