Creepy Music (2 Viewers)

I find the music from ice cream vans really erie, especially from a distance. (not the song)

assault131.jpg

downright distrubing:

current 93: i have a special plan for this world, nature unveiled, dogs blood rising
whitehouse: private, baby, dance the desperate breath, daddo
nurse with wound: glory hole, i am blind, swansong, fashioned to a device behind a tree
cyclobe: bestial celestial, big animal
throbbing gristle: slug bait (brighton 1977), hamburger lady, weeping
john duncan: the keening towers
ligeti: requiem
coil: who'll fall, her friends the wolves (stipped him naked), the pope held upside down, circle of mania
robert ashley: purposeful lady slow afternoon
the kronos quartet (crumb): black angels

i must say that i can't understand how people find ensamble nipponia, stina nordenstam or the caretaker (who has, incidentally, released five albums: with his most recent one - "deleted scenes / forgotten dreams" - being much lighter than previous works, much more in the vein of stars of the lid) to be creepy. each to their own though.

Twin Peaks music - theme, synths etc. major creeps.

Halloween theme.

Mr Sandman played at inappropriate times / like when someone's about to me murdered.

In fact any 50s music being played while a bloodbath is ensuing. Santo & Johnny's Sleepwalker for example.

I remember on a level in Hitman I had to kill some butcher dude and find some teenage girl who he'd kidnapped. Anyway, I found her alright - in bits hanging upside down from the ceiling in a room filled with blood and animal parts while some creepy 50s tune was reverberating all around this horrific abattoir. Then the butcher dude came at me with a meat hook. He was big, fat and terrifying. I shot him until I had no bullets left. Oh man.

That main theme from Brick is creepy.

I also used to find the heartbeat after Dirty Diana and before Smooth Criminal absolutely terrifying. Fuck that!

Twin Peaks music - theme, synths etc. major creeps.

Halloween theme.

Mr Sandman played at inappropriate times / like when someone's about to me murdered.

In fact any 50s music being played while a bloodbath is ensuing. Santo & Johnny's Sleepwalker for example.

I remember on a level in Hitman I had to kill some butcher dude and find some teenage girl who he'd kidnapped. Anyway, I found her alright - in bits hanging upside down from the ceiling in a room filled with blood and animal parts while some creepy 50s tune was reverberating all around this horrific abattoir. Then the butcher dude came at me with a meat hook. He was big, fat and terrifying. I shot him until I had no bullets left. Oh man.

That main theme from Brick is creepy.

I also used to find the heartbeat after Dirty Diana and before Smooth Criminal absolutely terrifying. Fuck that!

thrillers is a scary song

I played La Rock 01 in here just now. They all pretend they don't like it, but I know they secretly do, deep down in their evil black hearts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back