Crayonsmith Album Launch Eamon Doran's this Fr. w/ DisFunktional and The Hollows (1 Viewer)

ciaran s

Website
www.myspace.com
Hi!
Just a quick reminder about this.The album is available from Road, City Discs and Freebird Records and Empire Music in Limerick.

Thanks,

Ciaran

Attachments

• Crayon Dub Web.jpg
    Crayon Dub Web.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 60
bump

The album is also available from BPM Records, Selskar St. Wexford Town and Tower Records, Wicklow St.,Dublin (still more to follow).Thanks for everyone's help so far - it's been great!

Ciaran

is this the same crayonsmith?

face09.jpg

ciaran s said:
bump

The album is also available from BPM Records, Selskar St. Wexford Town and Tower Records, Wicklow St.,Dublin (still more to follow).Thanks for everyone's help so far - it's been great!

Ciaran

was in yesterday to buy two copies... TWO COPIES & i was turned away as the nice Tower Records employee informed me as to their lack of Crayonsmith CDs due to them having recieved none at all yet.. Grrr. Wont be able to pick them up until Tuesday as Road Recs were closed after 6 yeserday.

gutted so i am.

anywhoo, enjoy the night. ill try catch you in galway or pongford.

ernesto said:
.. Grrr. Wont be able to pick them up until Tuesday as Road Recs were closed after 6 yeserday.

Coulda tried City Discs!

Ah,fuck! That sucks!!I dropped in 15 copies at 1pm yesterday but they obviously haven't barcoded them yet,(or whatever they do before putting them on the shelf)!!I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and I'll get it sorted out as soon as possible.2 copies? Thanks!! Thanks Ronan an Ciaran R too!

ernesto said:
was in yesterday to buy two copies... TWO COPIES & i was turned away as the nice Tower Records employee informed me as to their lack of Crayonsmith CDs due to them having recieved none at all yet.. Grrr. Wont be able to pick them up until Tuesday as Road Recs were closed after 6 yeserday.

gutted so i am.

anywhoo, enjoy the night. ill try catch you in galway or pongford.

this was great!!!!! brilliant crowd too. we (the hollows) sounded like a bag of mickies, but disfunktional and crayonsmith were amazing. cool to see a bit of different styles of music at the same gig.

the crayonsmith album probably won't be available in tower until thursday coz of the shittyout before then though.

You did NOT sound like a bag of mickeys!!i thought you sounded great?!
DisFunktional were amazing too!

This was a GREAT night and thanks so much to everyone for coming out and making it a big success!!

Ciaran

ciaran s said:
You did NOT sound like a bag of mickeys!!i thought you sounded great?!
DisFunktional were amazing too!

This was a GREAT night and thanks so much to everyone for coming out and making it a big success!!

Ciaran

ain't you on some big bent programme on TG4 tonight ciaran?!!

Finally got round to buying it today. Its sounds like a corker!! Well done Ciaran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back