CPU CLIQUE (3 Viewers)

mijuboy

i was kindly informed by a moderator on here that my previous post was deemed racist(cant imagine how, but anyway...) lets try it again.

hi i guess most of u here have heard of http://cpu.ie , maybe what u dont know is that its run by a group of industry failures, namely, gareth desmond, damien gill (or miju as the conceited little prick likes to call himself) and the gooky eyed eddie sheridan. these guys run a little clique for dubs only at their music site. 2 american artists won the june chart gig but cpu decided 2 pull the plug on chart gigs so they didnt have outsiders joining in. (they want the hits, just dont wanna give the recognition to non-irish it would appear.) would have been cool if theyd announced in advanced but in a rather underhand, sneaky assed way they just stopped mentioning chart gigs. my own band is exposing these assholes 4 what they are in various forums in the states , lest any other bands who wish to venture into the irish music scene should come across them. the irish music scene is a small pond for any touring american act , but there still should be fair play. gareth desmond used to work for a record company and i have the dirt on him, and he knows it! next post all will be revealed gareth baby!

that post is only slightly edited fom original, the one that was locked. the point of the whole thing is that its cpu who is potentially racist. am i racist for pointing that out? i dont think so. i hope the moderator will see reason here. like i say, i know things about these guys. not going into that untill i have to. thank you.

Lock thread please.

Though I would like to know why you said the following to me half an hour ago:

huh? do i know you? as for thhe the real meat of the matter: why should this thread be locked? im making a valid point. i dont know if you're a moderator on here seanc but but i have to say i'm a little alarmed by your reaction to a valid post.

i was kindly informed by a moderator on here that my previous post was deemed racist(cant imagine how, but anyway...) lets try it again.

hi i guess most of u here have heard of http://cpu.ie , maybe what u dont know is that its run by a group of industry failures, namely, gareth desmond, damien gill (or miju as the conceited little prick likes to call himself) and the gooky eyed eddie sheridan. these guys run a little clique for dubs only at their music site. 2 american artists won the june chart gig but cpu decided 2 pull the plug on chart gigs so they didnt have outsiders joining in. (they want the hits, just dont wanna give the recognition to non-irish it would appear.) would have been cool if theyd announced in advanced but in a rather underhand, sneaky assed way they just stopped mentioning chart gigs. my own band is exposing these assholes 4 what they are in various forums in the states , lest any other bands who wish to venture into the irish music scene should come across them. the irish music scene is a small pond for any touring american act , but there still should be fair play. gareth desmond used to work for a record company and i have the dirt on him, and he knows it! next post all will be revealed gareth baby!

that post is only slightly edited fom original, the one that was locked. the point of the whole thing is that its cpu who is potentially racist. am i racist for pointing that out? i dont think so. i hope the moderator will see reason here. like i say, i know things about these guys. not going into that untill i have to. thank you.

as the kiwis say;

git facked.

I'm sure your anger is valid but that post is way too bitter for me to take seriously.
fair enough. at least you're not banning me over it. just a point of view, same as yours. gotta respect that that.

huh? do i know you? as for thhe the real meat of the matter: why should this thread be locked? im making a valid point. i dont know if you're a moderator on here seanc but but i have to say i'm a little alarmed by your reaction to a valid post.

Ah, I'm not the worst of them. Don't worry about it.

i understand how the irish are newcomers to the english language but please do try to keep up guys! lol

i understand how the irish are newcomers to the english language but please do try to keep up guys! lol

regarding the PM you just sent me asking me to 'go fuk urself u thick irish twat'............
!bog

pete?
wave your magic wand please.

oh, and muji, i'm only half irish you fuck.

This is brilliant! Someone posts a load of spiteful shite, people don't falll at his feet, he starts insulting everyone. Great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back