• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 21
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 4

W.

fuck dialectics
Since 2000
well, i got my charges dropped.. woohooo!!

and yes.. i did do it .|..|

Originally posted by DeAd_KeV
im shocked and appauled.shocked and appauled!!

So what have we learned today.

1. When you use force to fight capitalism you get let off, if you're in the SWP you got convicted.
2. Making an anarchist swear to "almighty god" on a bible aint exactly the best legal system in the world.
3. I will do it again

(8*legal disclaimer .. it's all lies really.. this just a joke.. in fact in practicing a play**)

really glad to hear that weeler, jaysus its hard to believe thats over a year and a half ago, luckily usually the more times they call you back to court the less likely they are to convict due to the whole awkwardness of constantly having to attend court. Fair fucks weelo'boy stay happy.

Damn. Who would have thought that bribing the judge TO convict you could be so ineffective. I demand a retrial, IVE GOT PICTURES OF YOU!!

Originally posted by marklar
weeler i'm a little behind-what were ya in court for?

Kickin a pig up the arse. Young hooligan. The judge had a hissy fit when Richard Boyd Barrett said they arrested him cause he was "known as a prominent activist". He went on this huge fuckin rant about how protestors shove ideas down peoples throats and the best way to change something is by running for election. Twas very amusing.

Was Richard B B referring to Weeler when he said that stuff about being a prominent activist? Respect from the Swizzers.

Or was he just referring to himself? Did he get off?

Nope, he was refering to himself. He got charged and fined 400 squids as did Grace Lally. Weeler was the only one who actually didn't get charged.

:)

well done weeler :) i know i already congratulated you but i just wanted it set in stone.. you kick garda ass!!

emm sorry i didnt show up eoin.. i was up late being rather emo and as such got up late 2day ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back