Cough that won't fuck off (1 Viewer)

Yeah I didn't read the whole thread... or care to.

That there, is your first problem. Why stick your oar in if you're not bothered reading the fucking thing. Ignorant.

Doubtful.

You need a cough suppressant but I'd be hesitant to suggest you just go off to the pharmacy and get one without seeing a doctor first. I think you should find out what is causing it before you treat the symptoms as the coucghing could be a warning sign. A dry cough could be caused by anything from a viral illness, bronchospasm, allergic reaction, inhalation of dust, fumes or chemicals... or worse... you are after all a smoker.

Let me put it like this, if you were to call a doctor and tell them your symptoms over the phone they'd still ask you came in so they could examine you and rule out anything serious. So spend the €50, go to a good doctor, and make sure it's not something worse.

Yeah, you need to get out more.

There was no swine flu here to my knowledge but the missus has had this since November and I developed it in December. No sign of shifting. She went to GP a few weeks ago and he said it was "just a cough, probably something viral, not much you can do about it.". It's getting me down 'cause if she still has it, and I'm about 4 weeks behind her, stands to reason I'm looking at another 4 weeks of it, at least. Night before last I woke the baby at 4 am in a coughing fit. Not pretty, I can tell you.

She went to GP a few weeks ago and he said it was "just a cough, probably something viral, not much you can do about it."

Yeah, it's what I was told the other night. I didn't have swine flu either, even had the vaccine so I wouldn't get it. Yours sounds worse than mine though. I'll be fine for an hour or two then I will have a coughing fit. It's worse when laying down and in the morning but it is going away. Hope yours clears up soon.

i got that benylin stuff you know the one where the monster is stuck to your mans torso. great stuff cosets 6.84 which is a bit steep. but at least im not coughing all over the place.

i got that benylin stuff you know the one where the monster is stuck to your mans torso. great stuff cosets 6.84 which is a bit steep. but at least im not coughing all over the place.

I like the one with Codeine in it... sweet sweet Codeine.

There was no swine flu here to my knowledge but the missus has had this since November and I developed it in December. No sign of shifting. She went to GP a few weeks ago and he said it was "just a cough, probably something viral, not much you can do about it.". It's getting me down 'cause if she still has it, and I'm about 4 weeks behind her, stands to reason I'm looking at another 4 weeks of it, at least. Night before last I woke the baby at 4 am in a coughing fit. Not pretty, I can tell you.

Who the fuck minused oned this perfectly reasonable post????

Liveline.....
you_got_some_splainin_to_do_products_tshirt-p2358593476341571443g1w_400.jpg

A friend of my Dad makes up his own cough bottle. Apple cider vinegar, honey and a shitload of garlic. Tastes a bit foul but it works, and it will keep the vampires away too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back