Cough that won't fuck off (1 Viewer)

Serpico

Website
www.conanbrophy.com
How long does a cough have to hang around before you can honestly assume it's terminal? I have a dry piece of shit cough that woke me up at 4 in the fucking morning and kept me awake for half an hour. Had it for ages. Don't even smoke.:mad:

I've a chest infection/flu at the moment that's making me cough till I puke, going to the doctor tomorrow but at the moment I'm taking "Allens pine and honey balsam", seems to be keeping the chest quite for an hour or two after taking.

Tastes like shit though.

Is it a productive cough? As in are you coughing up anything? If so what are you coughing up?

In any case see a doctor, he could prescribe you a cough suppressant... and better still find out why you are coughing.

Is it a productive cough? As in are you coughing up anything? If so what are you coughing up?

In any case see a doctor, he could prescribe you a cough suppressant... and better still find out why you are coughing.

Are you not familiar with the term dry cough??? It means I'm not coughing anything up. And as for why I'm coughing? I don't fucking know, that's why I'm posting on thumped fer chrissakes. There's a better chance of getting a proper answer from the good people of thumped than any GP. You know, monkeys and typewriters and all that.

drirving.jpg

How long does a cough have to hang around before you can honestly assume it's terminal? I have a dry piece of shit cough that woke me up at 4 in the fucking morning and kept me awake for half an hour. Had it for ages. Don't even smoke.:mad:

You need to start smoking and burn it out.

Are you not familiar with the term dry cough??? It means I'm not coughing anything up. And as for why I'm coughing? I don't fucking know, that's why I'm posting on thumped fer chrissakes. There's a better chance of getting a proper answer from the good people of thumped than any GP. You know, monkeys and typewriters and all that.

Yeah I didn't read the whole thread... or care to.

There's a better chance of getting a proper answer from the good people of thumped than any GP

Doubtful.

You need a cough suppressant but I'd be hesitant to suggest you just go off to the pharmacy and get one without seeing a doctor first. I think you should find out what is causing it before you treat the symptoms as the coucghing could be a warning sign. A dry cough could be caused by anything from a viral illness, bronchospasm, allergic reaction, inhalation of dust, fumes or chemicals... or worse... you are after all a smoker.

Let me put it like this, if you were to call a doctor and tell them your symptoms over the phone they'd still ask you came in so they could examine you and rule out anything serious. So spend the €50, go to a good doctor, and make sure it's not something worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back