Corrupted (1 Viewer)

mackle

Anyone know of any distros that do their stuff? All I can see is the Noothgrush split on Amazon for about 50 sterling

Sewer Rat distro here in our own land had some, but people did'nt seem to be too bothered.Think i bought the last one of the albums he had though!
No distros in the uk have em?

Ebullition Records used to have them on their mail order list but don't seem to anymore. Worth a look though...

http://www.ebullition.com

I could copy you some of their stuff if you like...or if I'm arsed.

!ninjaaaa

That would be great if you could copy me one or two. I'll trade you something in return. Probably not see you until next month or something though.

Sewer Rat distro here in our own land had some, but people did'nt seem to be too bothered.Think i bought the last one of the albums he had though!
No distros in the uk have em?

Nah I havent been able to find any at all in the UK. Even America. Just Austrailia but its pretty expensive

Just googled a few things to see if anything come up. Didnt think Interpunk would do something like that. Thanks though

not to be steppin on peoples toes but if u have soul seek i got alot of there albums if u pm me ur name ? but i guess if u had soul seek it wouldnt be a prob ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back