Corpo in Whelans Wednesday 28/8 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter old
  • Start date
  • Replies 46
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 0
I forget where the wind up started and where it finished now. You're all confusing me with Irony, Uber irony, uber uber irony......and well, I need a holiday. So I'll be off abroad real soon, to collect my thoughts, put them into words, and write the first romantic novel from a guys point of view. There'll be lovers, laughter, backstabbing, twisty plots and some Puerto Rican gypsies thrown in for spice. Dios mio, que putada? Oh Buddy, oh...
:p

Originally posted by herv
speedy, you have to keep going though. if it really is just a big wind up, and i have my suspicions, you can't keep dropping anchor-like metaphores to slow the abuse ship down.

so what are you saying Herv?

that the whole Speedy thing is a scam, leading up to some big hugely Ironic punchline, whence we shall all realise that the man was actually a genius and we were blind not to have seen the wickedly clever web of intrigue he spun around us??

thats so demented, but yet...

Originally posted by Pantone247

that the whole Speedy thing is a scam, leading up to some big hugely Ironic punchline, whence we shall all realise that the man was actually a genius and we were blind not to have seen the wickedly clever web of intrigue he spun around us??

happy's not been around lately... prolly on holidays. mostly.

Originally posted by Pantone247

Nah, it's just fucking demented. i mean
, come on. it's like having a kid with ADD running around the gaf high on Sherbert.

Originally posted by pad
hey old, me and one of my workmates (who actuall lives with pip) were wondering, does he have a surname, and is pip his real name?

The answer to that is yes

Re: Re: Re: Re: Corpo in Whelans Wednesday 28/8

I actually think Gays are great.
ha ha! :rolleyes:
They come on to me all of the time.
HAA HAAAH HAAAA!!!! :rolleyes: !bing :D
I don't know why. And when it happens, I just say "I flattered that you wanted to play with me meat and two veg Buddy, but I'm takin. By one of those women things. Believe me, the idea of cafe crawling around nouveau Dublin for the perfect croissant really appeals to me. If only things were different Buddy." And he smiles and says "aw shucks".;)
HAA HAAA!!! .|..| you have got to be someone pretending to be this much of a fuckin moron... !!:p genius...

when questioned about his name once, i heard pip tell quite an elaborate story about how pip is short for pipetteo (his real name) and some shka about his parents being foreign.
pipetteo eh. it's funny.
funny because he's philip. philip moore.

(oh i've really let the cat out of the bag now...)

Poor Dudley.... the idea of using Speedy to keep this topic on top of the pile was actually great! (it's a well known marketing strategy by the way, I'm very impressed)...

Just a fatal mistake: NEVER understimate the power of Speedy's unlimited polemics

Now everybody forgot what the thread was about.... tut tut tut

Hey I even forget what the thread was about. Thanx booze. Yeah 'polemics'. That'll be word of the day. Must remember that and the rule 'Thoust should readeth more or end up a intellectual gastropod'.

They may have forgotten, but to get this far they'll ideally have started at the beginning, glossed over my Corpo nonsense and tomorrow night their sleep will be full of subliminal messages from my carefully chosen and psychologically charged words.

No, they'll actually forget, won't they?
And nobody will come.

At least we'll have a cello to play with.

Years ago I once went tout a boozing for the night in the Pod with a chum, after falling about there we went off to stay with friends of my chum, she introducded my to Philip, her friend, who introducded me to his floor where I then passed out from too much Vodka drinking and dancing.

Imagine my surprise many many moons later to see the very same Philip playing bass in The Corpo.

Mad wha'?

There should be a game Seven Degrees of Seperation from Pip, cause I reckon everbody knows Pip even if they don't think they do.

Hag was in yankland talking to Tim Green of NOU/Champs and looking at photos of when Mr Green was in Iceland to record a band. Turns out said band contains two of my wan's exes.
Small world and all that.

George Smullen, the man robbed of €100,000 after Slane, has a wan who's name is actually Wan.
Class, that.

Originally posted by old
Hag was in yankland talking to Tim Green of NOU/Champs and looking at photos of when Mr Green was in Iceland to record a band. Turns out said band contains two of my wan's exes.

and my man Oli of that band just emailed me earlier to let me know how the recording went. weird.

andrew

Originally posted by old

George Smullen, the man robbed of €100,000 after Slane, has a wan who's name is actually Wan.
Class, that.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Originally posted by old
Turns out said band contains two of my wan's exes.

maybe this says more about your wan than it does about the size of the world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back