Coronavirus: Better Call Sol (10 Viewers)

hydromancer

Threads
WHO has declared the epidemic a global emergency rumours that it is in Ireland already.

Benny Cake

Supporter
Threads
People are always whining about the UN, and there are parts that are most definitely worthy of criticism, but the WHO doesn’t fuck about and has probably saved half the species at least once already.

Cormcolash

Threads
Website
geocities.com
WHO has declared the epidemic a global emergency rumours that it is in Ireland already.
Think I saw a guy on the bus with it the other day. He was getting the bus into work in his suit, but one look at him and he was clearly fucked, flushed face, coughing everywhere, blowing his nose every 2 seconds. Reckon he was heading into work to spread the coronavirus to all his workmates.

jonah

Threads
Great the way people are using this as an opportunity to be wildly sinophobic though, right. :mad:

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
brainwashed.com
Great the way people are using this as an opportunity to be wildly sinophobic though, right. :mad:
I’ve been seeing a lot of gross racist stuff on Twitter (not anyone I follow but screen grabs being used as examples) related to this. Even the odd comment we got when we said we were going into the Dublin Chinese New Year festival on Mary’s Lane last week off been a bit suspect.

hydromancer

Threads

An entire cruise ship quartined of the Japanese coast !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)

• pete

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads