Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (12 Viewers)

People are always whining about the UN, and there are parts that are most definitely worthy of criticism, but the WHO doesn’t fuck about and has probably saved half the species at least once already.

WHO has declared the epidemic a global emergency rumours that it is in Ireland already.

Think I saw a guy on the bus with it the other day. He was getting the bus into work in his suit, but one look at him and he was clearly fucked, flushed face, coughing everywhere, blowing his nose every 2 seconds. Reckon he was heading into work to spread the coronavirus to all his workmates.

Great the way people are using this as an opportunity to be wildly sinophobic though, right. :mad:
I’ve been seeing a lot of gross racist stuff on Twitter (not anyone I follow but screen grabs being used as examples) related to this. Even the odd comment we got when we said we were going into the Dublin Chinese New Year festival on Mary’s Lane last week off been a bit suspect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back