Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (13 Viewers)

I don't... know what you're asking there.

More a statement of confusion than a question. There's a picture of GRASS scratched into her car in the link you shared. Seems very strange that someone would scratch that in if they were pissed at her for breaking quarantine.

More a statement of confusion than a question. There's a picture of GRASS scratched into her car in the link you shared. Seems very strange that someone would scratch that in if they were pissed at her for breaking quarantine.
Oh yeah, hadn't looked at the photos in detail. Good point.

It says the scratches happened later so maybe had had went to the police over it.

Close to 100,000 officially recorded deaths now a figure I wouldn't be surprised to see being passed today with around 90% of those happening in the last three weeks alone.

From the very start I've believed we will be lucky to start the new school year on time( based on bugger all). So far it has me mentally prepared.

Not saying it's easy or anything,but all I can do to help things along is stay home as much as possible

I went to get my shopping in Tesco a couple of hours ago. Big queue outside, well not that big really, only took about 3 minutes to get inside, but the queue stretches a bit because people are distancing, rightly so.
Along comes Mr.Mentalist, about 50 year old lad, tries to walk straight in the front ignoring the queue. People at the front and the security guard stop him, at which point he launches into a Gemma O'Doherty tirade about how all the distancing and security in the shop is nonsense. We're all being fooled by a government conspiracy, there is no virus, he can't believe people are actually listening to the shite the government is feeding them. Ranting on like this for a bit, but everyone just starts ignoring him and he realises he's getting nowhere so off he fucks to the back of the queue, ha.
So I'm waiting to pay with my stuff inside, and Mr.Mentalist gets let in the door, still ranting about how the virus is fake and all these measures are bollocks. I'm pretty sure he was only there to buy booze too haha, but whilst he was at it he made sure to go over to one of the girls working there and start spouting his conspiracy shite at her, telling her he wanted his complaint to be made known to the manager and all this shite. What a fuckin dickhead haha

I am deliberately refusing to buy anything from Amazon. If Irish suppliers are out of stock I'll wait until they have it again. If they've had to close I'll wait until they re-open. There is very little that we actually NEED so badly it can't wait a few weeks.
I left Amazon about a year and a half ago and I haven't missed it at all

FUCK AMAZON

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back