Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (1 Viewer)

The queue at the helix is all the way down to the front gate and curved around again. Also stuck behind a total gowl, who won’t shut up about how she should have registered with one of her other addresses instead.
My headphones are dead but put them in just so she’d leave me alone.
Holy shit, sorry. It wasn't like that this morning. Although people were turning up whenever they wanted. I was in the 9.35am block, and someone in the queue said their appointment was 3.20.

Have to say I was absolutely fuckered today. Working at height, and not in a safe way, and feeling dizzy as fuck. Boss felt the same. New guy won't take a vaccine because "You guys and others are feeling all messed up from the vaccine and I can't afford to feel messed up, I'm too busy". Hmmmm, alright mate.

Have to say I was absolutely fuckered today. Working at height, and not in a safe way, and feeling dizzy as fuck. Boss felt the same. New guy won't take a vaccine because "You guys and others are feeling all messed up from the vaccine and I can't afford to feel messed up, I'm too busy". Hmmmm, alright mate.
I'm not gonna lie, I was lying in bed yesterday emitting roughly as much heat as a small star, and it did occur to me that I'd rather take my chances with covid than this sort of shite.

I'm 85% grand today though. Assuming you can call that grand. 85% back to the way I was let's say.

my reaction started about 18 hours after i got dosed up and then lasted for about 18 hours. small price to pay in the big scheme of things.

Friend of mine in Canada works in a crew of 20 people. 1 of them wouldn't take the vaccine, all the others got vaccinated. Guess who got Covid?

Holy shit, sorry. It wasn't like that this morning. Although people were turning up whenever they wanted. I was in the 9.35am block, and someone in the queue said their appointment was 3.20.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm not gonna lie, I was lying in bed yesterday emitting roughly as much heat as a small star, and it did occur to me that I'd rather take my chances with covid than this sort of shite.

I'm 85% grand today though. Assuming you can call that grand. 85% back to the way I was let's say.
I'm not getting the jab for my sake, but for those around me. I want to see my parents, that's about the most selfish I am about it.

The bit I don't like however is that I don't know what's going to happen, for how long, or how bad. I assume I'll be fine tomorrow, or maybe I'll be a complete wreck.

I'm not getting the jab for my sake, but for those around me. I want to see my parents, that's about the most selfish I am about it.

The bit I don't like however is that I don't know what's going to happen, for how long, or how bad. I assume I'll be fine tomorrow, or maybe I'll be a complete wreck.
Nah, I wasn't really being serious about that. It was more a tantrum of self pity I was having in the moment of sheets of sweat and wobbly legs. I've had worse hangovers than that vaccine.

There's every chance that it's not going to knock you at all anyway. Most of the people I've been talking to didn't get dinged much at all.

I don't really believe for a moment it's not worth getting done, like you said for other people at least.

Nah, I wasn't really being serious about that. It was more a tantrum of self pity I was having in the moment of sheets of sweat and wobbly legs. I've had worse hangovers than that vaccine.

There's every chance that it's not going to knock you at all anyway. Most of the people I've been talking to didn't get dinged much at all.

I don't really believe for a moment it's not worth getting done, like you said for other people at least.
Yeah, I know, all good.

Re-reading my last post I was a bit pious.

I've come to the point of accepting that some people aren't going to get vaxxed, and that's fine and I don't care what their thinking is. So long as most of us are, then we'll get herd immunity, transmission rates will go down, it'll all be good and lovely. Or indeed natural selection might sort it out.

There are questions about the veracity of the whistleblower (OF COURSE THEY’D SAY THAT), the review the HSE were forced to make of their legal cases showed that they weren’t compiling anything:

Not all files were examined so obviously it could still be true but outside of this small piece of reporting, I’ve heard rumblings from those in the HSE that there is little substance to the claims. I suppose we’ll have to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back