Cork Invasion- The Lower Deck (2 Viewers)

as far as i can remember she did say sister but maybe it was just mate or something. Things tend to be quite mumbley at an el bastardo gig. I always thought the song was about one of noel's ex's, be it male or female;)

I'm in not in a position to comment really, better to ask the band - i merely make money off the band...riding on the coat-tails of their success...all that malarky....

You sure?That song isn't about a girl.(must still right the disclaimer for that track before the release happens)
Maybe you met a mate of mine, El Bastardo have a song about her boyfriend.She/they was at the last gig before xmas.(must still right the disclaimer for that track before the release happens)

maybe i was just dreaming but i thought El Bastardo released something there a while back? must pick it up sometime if they did...their songs on myspace are deadly.

Whens this new one supposed to be out for anyway?!bing

maybe i was just dreaming but i thought El Bastardo released something there a while back?

yeah, they've a demo knocking about, not really released proper, but surfaced here & there...they also have a split 7" with Slomatics...

Whens this new one supposed to be out for anyway?!bing

Million0002-788413.jpg

Cork really is full of the most self righteous, chip on their shoulder, up their own arse wankers I've ever come across. The real capital of Ireland? Fraid not lads, I'm sure if they could they would cut their county off and set sail. Which is fair enough, no one likes the place anyway.
Rebel county me hole. The only rebel yiz had yiz killed.
etc etc

Cork really is full of the most self righteous, chip on their shoulder, up their own arse wankers I've ever come across. The real capital of Ireland? Fraid not lads, I'm sure if they could they would cut their county off and set sail. Which is fair enough, no one likes the place anyway.
Rebel county me hole. The only rebel yiz had yiz killed.
etc etc

Here, do ye wanna come and play with us in Cork on the 17th? Should be a laugh....

errah it's just as bad as everywhere else...except you can walk home from work...
that's about it....

Ah im only half messin. I have family in Cork and I fucking hate them, They have tainted my view of the place. Tell you what was rapid though, back when I was a nipper there was a huge arcade there called the Savoy that you paid like 3 pound into and all the games were free once you were in. Was deadly.
Dublin is also a kip, but its my kip.

I heard lamps new e.p (not released for a while). It seriously is amazing. i dunno if their myspace recordings does them any justice (as i have no speakers here) but they are a two-piece worth a watch as i dunno when they will be up in Dublin after this gig. Their myspace link is on the first post of this thread.

Ill eat your face are'nt an inside joke band at all. They are a very entertaining blast beating metal riff band that really puts a fun mood and atmosphere to the venues they play. I would'nt take them seriously but that doesn't mean they are'nt good. when you have a few scoops and find yourself roaring after every ten second song/rift its really good fun. Its good to see a band take a less serious and more fun side to the playing of music. They enjoy their gigs shit loads and this makes their audiences happy too=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back