Cork gigs (1 Viewer)

mickoc

Website
www.corkgigs.com
Well, I don't want to come across as an awful langer altogether, but yes, this is a blatant plug. But it's for a website, and I'm not making money out of it or anything.

It's just a gig listing for Cork (city and county). No ads, no extras, no gimmicks, just a simple complete list of gigs, venues and prices. And you can add comments if you like.

www.corkgigs.com

There's no music policy as such in use on the listing - there's every possible gig from Dave the Drummer to Christy Hennessey. The only real exceptions is that there's no local covers bands or weekly resident bands listed.

I'd appreciate any feedback or comments or whatever. As I said, I'm not selling anything, just putting the info out there to save others the effort of looking for it. And to preempt possible criticism -- it's possible, but unlikely that a major gig isn't listed, and yes, I totally robbed the idea from www.bostonconcerts.com .

Thanks for the website Mick oc, it's great to have one common place to find out who is playing where... and when. I rarely have questions anymore about that show to see in an evening.

Take care and best of Luck.

I update it every few days, from email sent to [email protected] by bands and promoters, and from scouring other forums and sites. I'm looking into the possiblity of letting others update the listing to ease my workload, and for when I'm away etc.

I'd do a Dublin one too except I don't know enough about the local scene, and it would be far too time-consuming. I could set it up very easily though if anyone else wanted to volunteer to maintain it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back