cops/ nazis/ oly spud and what the fuck is pc. (2 Viewers)

nooly said:
you mean harass unsuspecting people going about their private business as opposed to talking to some smartarse who keeps goading you about not eating meat. that's sensible. how can you write computer programmes using that kind of logic . . errors off the scale
I've never goaded anyone. If I remember correctly the first line you came out with when talking to Tob was "So do *you* eat meat?" and you telling me a little birdy told you I was cooking it once.

but what is pc. everyone has different levels that they will except.im sure theres jokes that make you cringe or say thats abit much?.is that you been pc .

pc is nothing but a word made up to slag someone, for what they beleive in,we all have different levels of what we can and cannot abid.but when someone tell's a rasist or sexist joke at work or on the bus or where ever,i laugh my ball's off at them,because there laughing,because they really find thing's like that funny,but the main reason i laugh is because, thick fucker's like them make me feel better about myself knowing i will never ever be like them.so there for pc bollock's can suck my ball's

seaners said:
That is one of the best ways to dispose of bodies without trace. Those critters willl eat anything. Why just last year near Vancouver a pig farmer was caught after killing and feeding between twenty and forty prostitutes to his hogs. PC by the way was originaly coined by arsehole republicans (the american kind) around the Reagan era, as a putdown term to dismiss anyone who actually gave a fuck about the world, much like the way 'bleeding heart liberal' was used prior to that. The fact that it's become commonplace for people supposedly opposed to scum like the republicans to use it to insult each other is kind of twisted...

Exactly, PC was invented by fuckin Republicans to try and cover up the fact that they are full of shit by creating a negative image towards those that fight them. Hence, PC doesn't exist because its a load of shit and common sense is all you need to treat people with decency.

the strange guy said:
I've never goaded anyone. If I remember correctly the first line you came out with when talking to Tob was "So do *you* eat meat?" and you telling me a little birdy told you I was cooking it once.
a little blonde birdie
and as for having "never goaded anyone".....now that's just not true by any stretch of the imagination

Christ, here we go again.
Yes - I've taken the piss out of you for being vegan because of what you said to Tob, because I thought it would be hilarious.
No - I don't take the piss out of people because of their diet usually, because I couldn't care less what the fuck anyone eats.

Still, I guess in your books calling someone vegan is a lot worse than saying to them "You're just a stupid fucking chink". GREAT COMEBACK!

lyncher i dont fully feel sometimes people do things like that out of conviction, guess im just bitter because the amount of time vegans i know who wouldnt get of their arses and go to a protest against 'greyhound racing' two minutes down the road, even all they were doing is watching tv. Its just that sometimes i think people use lifesylism as a way of going, 'look i've got my shit down, why dont the rest of you?' rather than instead using there anger at the world in a more productive way, rather than shouting shit at people at gigs.

Its a fact that everytime punks have talked to me and said, 'woah you work in a homeless shelter, i'd love to do that', i have offered to get them volunteer work if they really want, how many have taken me up on that, not one.

BAsically sometimes i feel that there is this list of things people expect 'punks' to believe, i dont like the cops and i have to deal with them a couple of times a week in work, in the last two weeks, there have been two complaint charges put in from work with my name on em about the actions or inactions of officers. However that does not mean that i think they should die, people always view this shit so black and white its insane.

So what about rapists should they die? Or people who are real cunts throughout their life, should they die? What about child molesters? What about muggers? Of course that is not my belief, but if someone said that on this site all hell would break lose, wheras the police are somehow subhuman so who cares. people are people, listen to some fuckin crass!

spuded said:
lyncher i dont fully feel sometimes people do things like that out of conviction, guess im just bitter because the amount of time vegans i know who wouldnt get of their arses and go to a protest against 'greyhound racing' two minutes down the road, even all they were doing is watching tv. Its just that sometimes i think people use lifesylism as a way of going, 'look i've got my shit down, why dont the rest of you?' rather than instead using there anger at the world in a more productive way, rather than shouting shit at people at gigs.
maybe some people feel that a protest against Greyhound racing is merely a way to vent your frustration and that nothing will actually change until we start to challenge the very values and "morals" of a society that allows such things to happen.

Its a fact that everytime punks have talked to me and said, 'woah you work in a homeless shelter, i'd love to do that', i have offered to get them volunteer work if they really want, how many have taken me up on that, not one.
Punx are apathetic, you must be confusing them with social activists or something. Punk is at it's most basic a style of music - can't expect people to share your beliefs just because they share your genre.

BAsically sometimes i feel that there is this list of things people expect 'punks' to believe, i dont like the cops and i have to deal with them a couple of times a week in work, in the last two weeks, there have been two complaint charges put in from work with my name on em about the actions or inactions of officers. However that does not mean that i think they should die, people always view this shit so black and white its insane.
It's not black and white - but it's not like the police are going to back down any time soon. I'm against this entire vast capitalist society which creates and perpetuates a cycle of greed-poverty and violence. The police play a major part in keeping this system in place. Fuck them.

So what about rapists should they die? Or people who are real cunts throughout their life, should they die? What about child molesters? What about muggers? Of course that is not my belief, but if someone said that on this site all hell would break lose, wheras the police are somehow subhuman so who cares. people are people, listen to some fuckin crass!
Everybody dies.

weeler said:
3VErYb0clY di€5!!!11

But thats not the point,it's the point of how you live your life,wheather your an arsehole and not willing to make a change or a nice person willing to make a difference,or just stand back and watch it all rott.people do die, so what. It's about what you do before you do.

weeler said:
nothing will actually change until we start to challenge the very values and "morals" of a society that allows such things to happen.
morality is an extension of human emotion. there is no social morality, some 'higher cause' or 'common good'. there is just you and the world around you, and that is the only plane that morality exists. wow, controversial!

weeler said:
can't expect people to share your beliefs just because they share your genre.
but a minute ago you said we should aim to have all of society share some beliefs. when can we expect this to happen?
one of us is very confused. :confused:

weeler said:
It's not black and white - but it's not like the police are going to back down any time soon. I'm against this entire vast capitalist society which creates and perpetuates a cycle of greed-poverty and violence. The police play a major part in keeping this system in place. Fuck them.
so we are entitled to take the lives of the police. who else are we entitled to take life from? and we are to do it in the name of what? freedom? everyones' freedom, or just everyone except the police?

weeler said:
Everybody dies.
erm. yes.

im not normally into this whole dissecting other peoples' points business but you've really turned me on to it!

B for the Spree said:
morality is an extension of human emotion. there is no social morality, some 'higher cause' or 'common good'. there is just you and the world around you, and that is the only plane that morality exists. wow, controversial!
Yes, morals are subjective and hence inside quotation marks - however our society does hold itself up to morals which are passed down by governments and religions, They need to be challenged - that was my point regardless of whether or not morals are falsely created (which they are).

but a minute ago you said we should aim to have all of society share some beliefs. when can we expect this to happen?
one of us is very confused.
I feel that we do need to move towards a more just society - that's what I feel - doesn't mean I should expect the next guy in a Thursday t-shirt to want the same. It also doesn't mean we can't still aim for that, but im not going to fool myself in the here and now.

so we are entitled to take the lives of the police. who else are we entitled to take life from? and we are to do it in the name of what? freedom? everyones' freedom, or just everyone except the police?
I never really said that, ed asked who deserves to die - I told him everybody dies.

im not normally into this whole dissecting other peoples' points business but you've really turned me on to it!
It's good isn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back