Coolie gig details (1 Viewer)

Website
www.kidblunt.com
Confirmation that Coolie gig is going ahead...

Line up is:
Puget Sound
Coldspoon Conspiracy
Giveamanakick Starts:16 00
No Compliance Ends: 22 00
Scientific Bong
Margin Of Error
Kid Blunt
Foot In Mouth
Crookie Fix
Eager Band

Three euro in goons! With that you get; 10 bands, free zine, free coolie tunes cd, free food and free camp banter at a nice field down the way!

Directions: Get the 84 from Eden Quay, check the times with the new snazz text service from Dublin bus(txt "bus 84" to 53503). It takes about 1hr and a half and it's the first stop in Kilcoole!

so its definitly on but you cant post a venue?? c'mon! most people think its not going ahead ... damo sez to ring him and tell him the story or else!!

i heard it was on.. they just said that to keep it down to an elite few.

:)

jillface said:
so its definitly on but you cant post a venue?? c'mon! most people think its not going ahead ... damo sez to ring him and tell him the story or else!!

ugh! what a spa.. i didn't write that.. that was damo writing damo sez ring him or else. ugh, i have my OWN identity mofo
*click of fingers and side-to-side movement of head*

As of now it is on... aparently a gaa club outdoor shin dig now... it will be on! Please wait for confirmation, i know not yet - you know eoin and the lads, useless feckin useles!!!!

i'll give a free zine to anyone who goes . .

and a free thump in the face to anyone who doesnt.

DeAd_KeV said:
saturday morning and still nuthing

the gig is on!!!!!!
4 oklok at the gaa grounds in greystones.
sorry bout all the drama folks but we've been busy battling imro (absolute cunts!)
and the scouts about this gig. but there is an article in the bray people about it as well as NME might come down to review it.
so its on get your dancing shoes on.
one catch though...
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT>
you cant bring drink or drugs on the pitch....either drink it before you get there or after at the camp site but no drink. underage and public drinking is one of the reasons this gig has been so troubled. so please if the kilcoole gigs are going to continue please dont drink publicly at the gaa pitch. we beg you!
the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back