Cool things that you've lost through drunkness (1 Viewer)

also things get taken out of my pants when drunk, but its not usually something you can lose, unless its detachable, like in that song. however, the whole act is deemed questionable to my mental capacity as an competant member (tee hee hee) of society.

Translation: Ernesto has a habit of getting his lad out while under the influence?!? :eek:

Note to self: Beware of drunk Ernesto.

Translation: Ernesto has a habit of getting his lad out while under the influence?!? :eek:

Note to self: Beware of drunk Ernesto.

hey, one time is not a habit!!

and it was only coz wobbler asked me to do the elephant trick. his girlfriend and Hermie's girlfriend were really impressed.
or so thats how i like to remember that night anyway.

EDIT: I actually have no recollection of that part of the night so it's very possible it didn't happen. well, not very.

Mr. sparkle!!.

im going to see if i can dig up the post of realisation

no, that was warming them up...... with a can of deodorant......and a lighter......in a tent...........sober.
also things get taken out of my pants when drunk, but its not usually something you can lose, unless its detachable, like in that song. however, the whole act is deemed questionable to my mental capacity as an competant member (tee hee hee) of society.

A friend of mine went to a staff do and got seriously blotto on jack daniels and went to a party in his bosses house after the pub/club. He woke up the next morning with a rather large portion of the memory banks wiped clean… which he thought nothing of until he went into work the day after. Everyone was looking at him with mock horror looks on their faces. It took a while to get the full story out of his co-workers but it transpired that at the party he had gotten two slices of bread and made a “willy sandwich” which he then attempted to feed to his boss, while her presumably un-amused boyfriend looked on. He apologised profusely to his boss and was mortified for weeks. It later transpired that the incident hadn’t happened at all and his co-workers had been laughing their arses off at him the whole time. He actually believed the story for ages and after the initial embarrassment had begun to tell the story down the pub.

Knob-head.

Oh and one night I was down drinking on the marina in wexford town, got drunk decided to use the wall as a desk took out everything in my bag and arranged it on the wall (DUMBASS). Went to buy fags three hours later, wheres the pass port? No one knows.

The next weekend the marina floods. No hope.

A friend of mine went to a staff do and got seriously blotto on jack daniels and went to a party in his bosses house after the pub/club. He woke up the next morning with a rather large portion of the memory banks wiped clean… which he thought nothing of until he went into work the day after. Everyone was looking at him with mock horror looks on their faces. It took a while to get the full story out of his co-workers but it transpired that at the party he had gotten two slices of bread and made a “willy sandwich” which he then attempted to feed to his boss, while her presumably un-amused boyfriend looked on. He apologised profusely to his boss and was mortified for weeks. It later transpired that the incident hadn’t happened at all and his co-workers had been laughing their arses off at him the whole time. He actually believed the story for ages and after the initial embarrassment had begun to tell the story down the pub.

Knob-head.
i just spat out on my scree. thats pretty fuckin funny!!
a willy sandwhich!!!!!!
genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back