Cool things that you've lost through drunkness (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

Im kinda pissed off about this, but I suppose its karma.

About three months ago I decided to wear out a "dennis the mence" fan club badge that ive had since I was around 9 years of age.

Got so drunk I didnt know my own name, I was lucky to have what I had in the morning I suppose. But I would have prefered to loose my jumper or something insted of that...

And one summer when I had just turned 16, I spent all my strawberry selling money on clinque make up. Foundation alone cost me something like 32 euro. Two weeks later... gone along with a necklace of my mothers.

How come I never loose the piece of shite of a phone I have? So I would be forced to buy one that isnt 4 years old.

Theres a lesson to be learned here.... I know there is.

for one of my recent birthdays i went to the pub and met some friends for a few drinks and several of them very kindly brought along gifts for me and it was a lovely evening but i went home i realised i had lost all of the gifts - either left them in the pub or taxi it seems. i still feel terrible and guilty about it.

my virginity?

Not sure if having your virginity is cool but yeah that for me too.

I've lost loads of cool clothes over the years due to drunkeness.

Lost a cool girlfriend or two too.

Surprisingly very little hash/weed. I found some cool weed on Saturday due to drunkeness.

Off hand can't remember but at my age and my likeness for drinking I owuld imagine basically everything at one time or another.

A €400 pair of glasses.
My favourite coat, with a digital camera in the pocket.
That little bit inside me that helps me face each day with a smile on my face.

Off hand can't remember but at my age and my likeness for drinking I owuld imagine basically everything at one time or another.

even i can think of things you've lost janer
- your way home from paris
- your glasses in paris
- the european cup final, in paris
hahahahahahaha

loads and loads of hash.

:) :)

That reminds me of when I was a barman a few years back and this wanker would not leave. It was a hotel and he was a resident. We didnt really have a residents bar just waited until everyone had finally fucked off to bed. So after two hours of being ready to go home and fully ready when this dude finally did go we were pretty mad.

Anyways the jerk left a large amount of hash on the bar which the barmaid and I realised. She took it as I dont smoke. The next morning the guy was done checking if he'd dropped anything the night before or lost his eh... wallet or anything. He could hardly ask the manager for what he really wanted.

I dont lose things thankfully when I'm drunk. :) Except perhaps my memory

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back