Contact for Boom Boom Room? (1 Viewer)

There back on now.

anywhoz:
mailto:[email protected]
Here are the Rates for BBR (effective Sept 2007).
Monday-Thursday = 170
Friday Hire = 180
Saturday Hire = 200
Sunday Hire = 160

i'm meeting with fiachra on friday to discuss long term future of gigs there, last time there were some gigs which very very few people went to when they'd have to pay bar staff and lots and lots of can drinking in stands including by people who didnt even bother going / paying into the gig etc which made the whole thing very unattractive for them etc.

i'm meeting with fiachra on friday to discuss long term future of gigs there, last time there were some gigs which very very few people went to when they'd have to pay bar staff and lots and lots of can drinking in stands including by people who didnt even bother going / paying into the gig etc which made the whole thing very unattractive for them etc.

Ah right, yeah that makes more sense alright. I just heard the bar staff were axing fo'dollar dollar bills y'all!!

Oh those crazy bar types!

No harm to anyone, but as that's the case then I would suggest that if there are to be future gigs there, then anyone drinking cans in the stands should be asked to leave. But then I'd also expect that if people had to choose between drinking some cans or keeping a venue that can be used for gigs, then people would be happy enough to buy a couple of drinks from the bar.

can someone put up the rates for the voodoo, eamonn dorans and lower deck etc, it'd be interesting to compare different venue costs.

when i was talkin to fiacra when puttin gigs on i considered getin him to jus close the door to the stands like, i know people will probly stiil drink in the lane though. i got a pain in me hole sayin to people to at least clean up the fuckin cans after. the gigs which i put on thankfully pulled a good crowd and the bar did alrite,but its still a pain in the hole when ya feel like your naggin at yor mates. is the drinkin of cans outside and in the lower still goin on?

when i was talkin to fiacra when puttin gigs on i considered getin him to jus close the door to the stands like, i know people will probly stiil drink in the lane though. i got a pain in me hole sayin to people to at least clean up the fuckin cans after. the gigs which i put on thankfully pulled a good crowd and the bar did alrite,but its still a pain in the hole when ya feel like your naggin at yor mates. is the drinkin of cans outside and in the lower still goin on?
Yep

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back