Conor Lenihan - another day another shitstorm (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 3435
  • Start date
  • Replies 51
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 3
Re: another day another shitstorm

ron%20atkinson.jpg

'I think that lenihan boy has got a fresh pair of legs up his sleeve.'

coast to coast said:
The start of Liveline was priceless. They had a Turkish guy on and he was asked what he thought by Joe Duffy. He does "It's ridiculous I can't just go down the street and say 'Hey Irish Jew!'"

are you sure he didn't say "hey irish stew"

that would make more sense i think.

anyway it's a good year for the irish,

our minister for transport driving pissed out of his mind the wrong way down a motorway, and the minister for foriegn affairs making racist comments in the dail.

whoever said life was like one long father ted episode (somewhere on this board in the last week or so)..amen brother.

coast to coast said:
And, of course, a few shitehawks going "Ah Jaysus we can't say anything these days.

Had someone at work the other day saying the same, complaining about how someone got brought up for calling someone a "Black Bastard".

"Sure it's an old irish phrase".
"Yeah, same as nigger's an old american phrase"
".... But they're black like"
"..."

Ngabeat.thumb.gif

Ben Richards said:
What bout that lad who drove up the wrong side of the motorway pissed as Yeltsin.
Dude is the former minister for transport!!! And he's still there.

Uncle of a friend of mine, for some reason she didn't want to discuss the issue when I saw her last Friday.

Lenihan=Get out of there. Just stumbled across this on the news there, he really has a face like a bag of chisels
:p

Hes Irelands answer to the Duke of Edinburgh. The fucker has upset more people in the last while.
He was at a booklaunch in December, an author by the name of Keane I think, and he goes "Im sure he will turn into a first-class writer", - it was the authors sixth book. Hes an insensitive bollox.

nokia said:
so if turkish people are kebabs, does that make us..
potatoes??
apparently some turkish dude was on joooeeee duffffy yesterday & said something along the lines of "How would you like it if i walked down o'connell street shouting ' hey - irish stew!'"

pete said:
apparently some turkish dude was on joooeeee duffffy yesterday & said something along the lines of "How would you like it if i walked down o'connell street shouting ' hey - irish stew!'"

yeah, I'd lose it. I have a real bad temper though.

avernus said:
yeah, I'd lose it. I have a real bad temper though.

i think the one that was actually used was spud, ya stupid spud eatn' micks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back